• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Gotta Get Back (Back to the Past)

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
That's right, Jack is back. For those of you who don't know (although most of you likely have for months) the beloved Cartoon Network series Samurai Jack is returning to conclude the series through Adult Swim this time around.

I'm posting this now, because there has recently been a release date as well as an eye-popping trailer!

This limited series will air March 11th, and keeps the show's original art style as well as many of the original voice actors (minus Aku's, for he passed years ago unfortunately.)

So are you all as exited as I am? Would you like to see other older shows get similar treatment? coughs Teen Titans coughs

Back