• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: 5IV Timid Encore Pichu and 5IV Relaxed Ferroseed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I'm participating in VGC this year and I need the Pokemon I requested.
    I have a lot of breedjects like HA A-Vulpix, Bagon, Tyrunt etc.
    Just PM me when ready.

P.S: Send me a request on what pokemon (no legendaries) you want.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hiya. I think I can help, but I'd like to clarify a few things first:

• When you say 5IV Ferroseed, I assume you mean a 31/31/31/x/31/0 spread? I know that a 0IV Speed stat is heavily desired for Ferrothorn, so I want to make sure because I have a 0IV Speed Aegislash I can use to get that IV.

• You definitely aren't looking for Fake Out on Pichu? (Another move I noticed is common in Smogon sets)

• Would you like these Pokemon in egg form so that they have your ID or whatnot? Somewhat useful if you like to name your Pokemon.

• And to extend on the point above, probably the most important question... What Pokeball would you like for them?! Speaking from personal preference, I love having a theme of some sort for my teams.

Depending on how your replies go, I could probably have them ready in two days or so. HA Alolan Vulpix sounds cool; I'll take whatever for the second Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hiya. I think I can help, but I'd like to clarify a few things first:

• When you say 5IV Ferroseed, I assume you mean a 31/31/31/x/31/0 spread? I know that a 0IV Speed stat is heavily desired for Ferrothorn, so I want to make sure because I have a 0IV Speed Aegislash I can use to get that IV.

• You definitely aren't looking for Fake Out on Pichu? (Another move I noticed is common in Smogon sets)

• Would you like these Pokemon in egg form so that they have your ID or whatnot? Somewhat useful if you like to name your Pokemon.

• And to extend on the point above, probably the most important question... What Pokeball would you like for them?! Speaking from personal preference, I love having a theme of some sort for my teams.

Depending on how your replies go, I could probably have them ready in two days or so. HA Alolan Vulpix sounds cool; I'll take whatever for the second Pokemon.
    1.) I need fake out
    2.) no
    3.) it doesn't matter what ball
    4.) Those's are the needed IV's for ferroseed

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hiya, I've finished breeding the two Pokemon. Sorry it took so long; I got caught up with a bunch of things, and Ferrothorn was being a pain and not passing down the IVs I wanted. Let me know when you're free, and hopefully I'm available at the same time too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back