• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Shinning Emerald

R.Salas

Rohan Salas
Years
  • This is my first ever game mod. Although is a very simple one, I'm really proud of it and I'm excited to share it to you all.

Story

Spoiler:

Features

Spoiler:

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Your new adventure starts

Spoiler:

Onix and many other pokemons evolve in-game

Spoiler:

All starters can be found in-game

Spoiler:

Some pokemons, such as Kingler, had their stats upgraded

Spoiler:

Every legendary pokemons in-game

Spoiler:

Create the team of your dreams
    Spoiler:

Begin your journey with different starters

Spoiler:

Pokemon locations have been changed in order for the game to not be repetitive

Spoiler:

Bonus tough fight with my fav team.

Credits
    Spoiler:

Locations and Info

Spoiler:

Bugs
    Spoiler:

Author's opinion

Spoiler:

Attachments
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokemon Shinning Emerald
      Bagon_9.PNG
      76.9 KB · Views: 9
      Charmander_14.PNG
      58.3 KB · Views: 11
      Gym_4.PNG
      63.3 KB · Views: 19
      Larvitar_10.PNG
      79.3 KB · Views: 7

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I can see a theme with the starts, being one of the pseudo-legendary powerhouses, but personally I feel Beldum would be better over Bagon due to the fact salamence and dragonite both share the same typing. Sure Beldum only has Take Down until it evolves but that adds to the challenge of starting with Beldum. Of course its your decision, I only mention it since this allows for a more appropriate type match up triangle between the three starters.

R.Salas

Rohan Salas
    Years
  • I really appreciate your comment I will put thought on this decision, I really liked it. I might even add a patch version where Beldum is a starter.I am thinking about making Beldum starts with tackle and then learn Take Down by leveling up, since it is a extreme powerful move to have in early game.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Congrats on your first hack! Just wanted to point out that you misspelled "shining". Also, it might be a good idea to take the features list out of the spoiler tag.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Yooooo! Congratulations on releasing your first ever hack! I was hoping to ask if you plan on adding new tilesets to the hack or maybe the DS Sprites to give it a more modern look?

Back