• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow and Drago's Market for Breeding and Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Hi. Is the Diancie Giveaway still open?

If so can I have one please? I should be online tonight.

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Enjoy your Diancie CharmedGardy!

Hi there Firestarr! When requesting a trade, PLEASE tell me what you want, instead of only saying what you have for trade. Also, I'm not interested in them, as I have both the Australian AND North American Shiny Rayquazas already. Thanks for asking!

~Shadow

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Yes! The giveaway IS still open! And anything on my most wanted list would be great, but it's a giveaway, so I'll accept anything. (I've gotten a magikarp army off this giveaway :P)

EDIT: Except for shiny Rayquaza and Riolu, I got like 6 of them :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Hey Shadow!

If the Diancie is still available for free, I would absolutely love one!

Thanks,

Mike

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Sorry, I was just heading to bed as I posted that :p Are you available in the next hour or so? If not next time I'll be around is in about 7-8 hours from the time of this post, after I work tonight;

Hey Shadow!

If the Diancie is still available for free, I would absolutely love one!

Thanks,

Mike

Can I please claim a Diancie If there still available

Hey there everyone! I've sadly run out of Diancies to trade, so you may have to wait for a while, BUT you will get them, as my co (Drago0202) has all of his left. So I will ask for some from him, and get back to y'all soon! Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Shadow, would you be willing to trade one of your shiny event Rayquazas for a shiny Groudon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back