• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    i know its against the rule.
    But can anyone give me the link to the extended firered rom.
    cause i dont have a pc to use xse.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    i can't find any changes.is it just me or is some one else having this problem

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    can you post the patch on something other than dropbox? i cannot access the file so i can patch it with the rom. thanks

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Important info :
    the original patch was corrupted and some new content doesn't appear (new menu for example)
    So I've update the first post with a proper patch.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Hi, which firered rombase should we use? I've tried it with 1636 Firered (U)(Squirrels) and it crashes after i select a starter...

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    I've decided to add sidequest to obtain some special items. Moreover I'm going to add primal pokemon and more Mega evo (so I need to add more gems) and adding Reshiram and zekrom. In other words, I need to add new Island with some ittle quest you will be able to lauch in Mangan City when you will be the Emperor.
    >>> So The next extension will come approximatively 1 week or 2 weeks later (so it will come in january)
    Thanks for understanding.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    I've decided to add sidequest to obtain some special items. Moreover I'm going to add primal pokemon and more Mega evo (so I need to add more gems) and adding Reshiram and zekrom. In other words, I need to add new Island with some ittle quest you will be able to lauch in Mangan City when you will be the Emperor.
    >>> So The next extension will come approximatively 1 week or 2 weeks later (so it will come in january)
    Thanks for understanding.

Omg all these updates coming out of now where wow primal and more megas this game is so good i hope you really are successful with this game like i hope all your ideas you have in place are going well and continue. Thank you so much

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • So, I'm actually adding the new pokemon and I can tell you a things : The next release will contain 542 pokemons. Against 521 pokemon actually

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    exp when catching pokemon works, b-w repel,pokemarts are fixed,mega metagross is fixed and poision fading works.mega tyranitar still has unown sprite.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • exp when catching pokemon works, b-w repel,pokemarts are fixed,mega metagross is fixed and poision fading works.mega tyranitar still has unown sprite.

The compability with old save is not okay at 100%. Because I've moved some pokemon in the pokedex to enable space for the 20 new pokemons of the net release.
    The only way to solve this problem is to restart a party. I'm very very very sorry.

However, I suggest to continue your party guys. And not restart to just solved this problem.

IMPORTANT INFO :
    I recruit some tester to test some features and to test the new region. If you are interested in please, pm me.
    If you want to do a let's play on YT or post the game on another website, etc. PM ME BEFORE!!! Just to stop the anarchy^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2023
    Just beat Mr. Pokemon, and I cannot enter Tin forest, so I think I'm stuck. Can anyone help? I'm playing the newest update.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Just beat Mr. Pokemon, and I cannot enter Tin forest, so I think I'm stuck. Can anyone help? I'm playing the newest update.
    I've update the link in the first post so just save your party in Mr pokemon house. and load a rom patched with the new link.

WARNING : When the next update will be released please use it because in this Update I haven't finish to edit the new pokemons so you can hve some error. (a release this week)
    You can also use this upate to go across the forest and after that reload your old patch to prevent any error.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • The compability with old save is not okay at 100%. Because I've moved some pokemon in the pokedex to enable space for the 20 new pokemons of the net release.

Would you have enough space to still increase this if you wanted to at some point or are limited due to the amount of space you have left?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Would you have enough space to still increase this if you wanted to at some point or are limited due to the amount of space you have left?

I'm not sure to understand your question so I'll try to explain the situation :

Originally the game was update from 386 Pokemon(fire red) to 493 Pokemon (fire red 493) However when I've decided to change the project into Pokemon cloud white I have decided to use the "Zarbi" space of the pokedex (That's why we are now at 521 pokemons and we are going to 541 pokemons). However this pokemon doesn't appear in the pokedex (but isn't a problem because these 50 pokemons (493 to 540) are mega Evo and primal and forms so the result is like X/Y and ROSA.

The other problem is I cannot expand another time the max amount of the pokedex So I cant add more pokemons. I need someone better than me in Hex editing to do that. That's why you don't have more than 700 pokémons.

The last problem is I ve change the place of some pokemon in the dex, that's why you can find an error of save compatibility.
    The same error will appear if I increase the shyny ratio in the future

PS : I have less than 10 free space for new pokemons. So I'm going to try to add in the sidequest these new pokemons as gift or something else and with a little scenario to turn around the problem of the unregistered pokemons in the dex>>> So I can Have 552 pokemons max.

An update will be released this week and another the next week with BIG features (PWT, new island and more pokemons)

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • That was a serious amount of explaining and really has giving me my answer and alittle more that was really insightful and really appreciate the explanation. Im not so good at explaining so im glad you understood to a degree and work around what i said to answer so effectively

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    A new version of the OFFICIAL GAME GUIDE IS AVAILABLE
    Changelog :
    Spoiler:

The release of tomorow will be compatible with your saves BUT not entirely :
    If you don't have a Mega evolution the compatibility is 100%
    However, the pokedex order was changed in other words, if you have a garchompX, it will change with the update into a Ptera-X. A rayquaza X into a ... Lopunny^^
    I'm very sorry about that and I can't solv this
    However I have some good news.:
    I will add 6 new pokemons in the future and they will not be incompatible with your saves.
    I've found a solution for my problem of flags, so you shouldn't need to restart your party with the next extension and I can add everything I want without anymore limitation!

Moreover, I'm interesting to add the east part of Johto region for some of my sidequest so I recruit some mappers to copy the Johto cities and road. Just PM me!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    Is it only occur to me, everytime my pokemon want to evolve it cancel the evolution automatically ?

Back