• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Mysterious shards

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    Anyone know of a way that is alot quicker to get the mysterious shards. Feel like all I've done for the most of the game is dig up spheres.

Years
  • Supposedly the Diglett bonus improves your chance of getting rare stuff like Mysterious Shards while digging.
    To get the Diglett bonus more frequently, going online when heading Underground would be recommended.

I say supposedly, because I did not notice any difference in my own game when the Diglett bonus was active. But that could just be bad RNG so I can't really rule it out either lol
    Idk of anything else that influences it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I thought the Diglett bonus was just for gorgeous boxes, as opposed to the regular ones? I didn't recall it boosting Mysterious Shard rates...

I'm not aware of any way to boost the rates, tbh - matter of luck.

Years
  • https://progameguides.com/pokemon/how-to-get-mysterious-shards-fast-in-pokemon-in-brilliant-diamond-and-shining-pearl/

Fortunately, there's an efficient way to mine for these gems. To get Mysterious Shards fast in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, wait until your Diglett gauge is at 40/40 before you dig. Because once it does, rarity rates increase for four minutes, boosting your chances of finding Mysterious Shards until the gauge resets to zero.

I googled it once and found this article when I was trying to get them myself.

As already stated though, I did not notice any difference whatsoever for the Mysterious shards lol
    When I check Serebii it only lists the statues so... yeah.
    Possibly an inaccurate article.

Back