• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
  • So...how's this romhack progress? Is it complete yet?
    Any discord link available?

It should be good, but no way is it "complete" if u mean the beta is out or somethin. Discord: https://discord.gg/6KpZewqm38 - all on pg.1

Dont need to ask N! Its no prob, on Discord there are several polls made for, which new features/which Pokemon, to be added and all. Its a romhack, again, probably on the creators spare time. U can always check progress on different sections at the sidebar (updates, announcments, #faqs;etc).

Years
  • where can i download it theres no button

No downloads for this yet; we are still in the "queue" for the beta / full versions, so to speak. In the meantime, check out the Discord link of the hack for new updates.

One more thing, you don't need to quote the entire first post; it will take too much unnecessary space in this page and I personally find it annoying.

Years
  • this looks so AMAZING!! rather than a hack rom, it looks like a brand new pokemon game. official, made by professionals.

i cant wait for the full release!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2022

e4oTre8.png

Welcome to the Azira Region

Azira is a dense region in South America that is home to many species of Pokémon while they migrate across the globe. Once every decade, a majority of the migration paths sync up and cause the region's Pokémon population to skyrocket! This event is known as the Great Migration. Trainers, gym leaders, professors, and adventurers come from far and wide to experience this grand event.

Your family is from the Hoenn region, where your brother ventured out to become a Pokémon master! Now it is your turn. You and your mother have moved to Haba island, a small landmass located just off the coast of the mainland. Upon arriving, Professor Oak recruits you to help him with his studies. He believes the migration paths are directly related to the behavior of legendary and mythical Pokémon, and needs your help to collect data for his research on this phenomena.

Explore Azira while you discover the secret to the migration routes, uncover Team Rocket's nefarious plan, and encounter some familiar faces along the way!

Screens

pEJeLj6.gif

j4JT2Er.gif
    I3zAWB1.gif
    Ze4xT6B.gif
    M0ocW73.gif

yVwYJqT.gif
    5qqeJjo.gif
    0NDnIjF.gif
    gebuHlu.gif

TyfdEsg.png
    X9xy1zx.png
    HgGZGoK.png
    hnEPGVy.png

BSutpAU.gif
    ZuS3M4G.gif
    NdJoMVE.gif
    LRc4zEe.gif

v3V5dj8.gif
    vTHC2Pw.gif
    iBzMBHI.gif
    zh99z8s.gif

vGy1PSt.png
    Wi40Fpm.png
    rOoDOuQ.png
    KOMj039.png

Videos

Features

• Pokémon:
      The Aziran Pokédex consists of every Pokémon from generation 1-8, including every form, Mega Evolution, Gigantimax, and regional variant.

Along with Alolan and Galarian variants, you can find a handful of Aziran variants in the wild.

Every Pokémon has their proper abilities and latest official moveset.

Mega Evolution, Z-Move, and Dynamax/Gigantamax mechanics are also available.

• Items:
      Most items from every official game have been added, amounting to over 600 items.

Every new item has its official effect, as well as old items having their effects updated to the latest official effect (e.g. Escape Rope, Exp. Share, etc.).

• New Mechanics:
      Many basic updates have been done, such as reusable TMs, B/W style Repel system, facing trainers, etc.

Mechanics from later official games include a Day/Night system, Poffins, Honey Trees, Pokétch, Raid Battles, Dynamax Adventures, Mining, and more.

Saffron will also introduce brand new mechanics such as Bait Fishing, a field move system to replace HMs, Side Quests, and much more.

• Updated Graphics:
      All graphics have been updated to make Saffron unrecognizable from the base ROM, while preserving the Gen III style and feel.

• Music:
      The music consists of tracks from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and a handful of tracks from other generations remastered with the NDS soundfont.

Downloads

Credits

Spoiler:

I have used and removed so many small features and tiles that I can't keep track of who should even be credited.
    If I used something of yours and you are not listed here, tell me!
    If you are listed here and I didn't end up using anything from you, oh well!

Support Banner

eBI6V1x.png

HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9976394#post9976394"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/eBI6V1x.png[/IMG][/URL]

Where can I download this? The thread doesn't show any download link.

Back