• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I create a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi there,
You've just created a thread. If you go to another thread, and type text into the text box at the bottom, and then click Post, you'll reply:
Am3DQlt.png

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :)

Last edited:

Voluptua

Voluptua
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 16, 2023
pls help i dont know how to do that

oh wait i want to make a thread sry guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
pls help i dont know how to do that

oh wait i want to make a thread sry guys

Hi there!! Welcome to the community. To make a thread, simply go to a section (Off-Topic, for example), and hit the "New Thread" button:
12958_16141844251745217696.png

That takes you here.
From there, just type out a thread title (example: What's your favorite color) and then type out the body of the post (example: Purple is the best color of all time, you can't change my mind!):
12958_1614184425872770671.png

From there, hit the "Post Thread" button!

Before making a thread, though, be sure to check and see if the section you're posting in has a rules thread, or that there isn't already a topic on the thread you wanna make~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back