• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Pokémon Acanthite Art!

Plateface

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Awesome art, out of the ones you posted, Filamelt was my favorite. I also snooped around your Deviantart account- I also liked your Kolokolo Issue. Good stuff.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • Mako.png

Mako
    the Feraligatr
    [Male]

Dash.png

Dash
    the Ninjask
    [Male]

Nueva.png

Nueva
    the Ninetails
    [Female]

Pride.png

Pride
    the Nidorino
    [Male]

Eques.png

Eques
    the Gallade
    [Male]

chloro.png

Chloro
    the Nuzleaf
    [Male]

Wheels.png

Wheels
    the Donphan
    [Female]

Boss.png

Boss
    the Murkrow
    [Male]

Banshee.png

Banshee
    the Fearow
    [Male]

Last edited:

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Where did you learn Sugimori style? I draw in his style too sometimes Or did you just work it out yourself?

Just pretty much practiced and heaps of examining Ken's work, took a fair while and just employing different methods each time, because it's an evolving thing and I want to get better and better so it's the best way I do it. Got a few tips from MagesPages, but I ended up going along my own road at the end.

How about yourself, just saw your gallery at deviantart, nice work. (I'm Plateman, by the way.)

In the same way Drifloon and Drifblim are. Kinda looks like them, too. Was that intentional?

Don't think so! :)

Keep up the good work I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks, I'll have more up soon. ;)

Awesome art, out of the ones you posted, Filamelt was my favorite. I also snooped around your Deviantart account- I also liked your Kolokolo Issue. Good stuff.

Cheers! I'd probably say my favourite's Filamelt..but Ablyss is also the sex, so it's a pretty close call!

that art is amazing i love sepirit. they are really good. keep working on your fakemon

Thanks. :)

Back