• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Impressions & Excitement

pkmin3033

Well, we've had an official announcement, we've seen the logo and a couple of snippets of concept art, and speculation is running rampant. There have been plenty of different reactions. Some are positive. Others...not so much. First impressions are everything, and these titles have just made theirs with this announcement by being shrouded in secrecy.

So, how excited are you for these new games? Why are you excited/not excited? How does your excitement for these games compare to previous generations? Share your initial thoughts and reactions, and your rationale :3

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Really just want a better Post-Game, and probably a harder story mode? I bash on 5th Gen games all the time, but B2W2 did something right in terms of how difficult the story mode was compared to other versions.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I love how the logos look and I'm really liking the names of both games. It was obviously slightly expected after they were discovered yesterday, but I'm still really looking forward to all that's going to be revealed over the coming months for these games.

Years
  • I'm pretty excited. I'd sort of stopped caring about Pokemon for a while, and stopped coming to these forums, but the announcement has gotten me back in the spirit. The sun/moon title gives me hope for some kind of space-y theme, or at least elements of that. Generally, I just like seeing what new things they do and how they reinterpret the old stuff we know we're going to see again (starters, gyms, team evil, etc. etc.)

Back