• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Downloading 17.2?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Hey there! I'm not sure this is the correct category... But anyway, can anyone tell me how to install it onto rpg xp? I have a download of it but I can't figure out how to get into rpg. Can someone help?

Edit: I meant installing 17.2 not downloading 17.2

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • You don't install anything. Essentials comes as an unencrypted project. If you have RMXP installed, you just double-click on the "Game.rxproj" file.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Okay, When I do that it says "Failed to load actor data". Is this from the download itself or something else?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I have been looking through the flies and data and theres nothing really out of place. By actor data I'm pretty sure it means "Actors.rxdata" which I have and I still can't figure this out. Someone please help

Edit: I figured out that if I moved the folder to my desktop instead of my downloads it works

Last edited:
    Back