• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm gonna take this opportunity to show off my desktop again.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't watched it. Though the last anime I watched was Brotherhood because I don't watch anime all that much anyways.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I watched Brotherhood recently and was really caught off guard by it. I mean I always thought I'd like it, as I do with a lot of fightanshounen stuff, I didn't expect it to actually be well written and creative.

Years

I really hope all that jpg-ery comes from the image and not the wallpaper :X

Sadly, the damn picture was uploaded as shetty JPG. Darn Pixiv artist. I tried resaving it as PNG but the 1200x800 size causes pixelation when it's stretched to fit my 1366x768 screen.

Brotherhood was a great adaptation. Big budgets and as many episode slots as it needed. :P

And yeah this show sux Tara, don't start on it. Totally boring side stories for the past 5 episodes. Horrible adaptation. Rushed and stuff. Still shot Powerpoint Battle scenes, horrible Dragon CGI.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I dropped the show because they changed things and it annoyed me. I also dropped the novels because I'm trying to prioritise my reading more, I might pick them up in the future though.

Years

I dropped the show because they changed things and it annoyed me. I also dropped the novels because I'm trying to prioritise my reading more, I might pick them up in the future though.

Well unless you read the Aria Mini-Novel, Volumes 2 and 8...they haven't really even gotten past the prologue of Volume 1 lawl. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back