• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: proofed events FT: 200+ proofed events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    You may recognize this name from GameFAQs or Reddit. I'm also katchmll on Neoseeker.

I'm looking to trade any proofed events that I don't have on my spreadsheet. I especially like other languages, language sets, and rare events. I have over 200 proofed events, including many language sets.

You can view my threads on GameFAQs and see that I am fairly trustworthy, if you have any doubts.

I offer cloning. That means I'll clone your event and send it back to you if you don't have the tools required to do so. Cloning is really fast, takes about 1 minute for a whole box!

Spreadsheet link:
    https://tinyurl.com/sjpkevents

Please note, that all my self-redeemed proofs will not include PokéCommunity's username on the piece of paper. :)

I look forward to a happy trade.

FC: 3196-8905-2102
    IGN: Jamie (UM)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    You may recognize this name from GameFAQs or Reddit. I'm also katchmll on Neoseeker.

I'm looking to trade any proofed events that I don't have on my spreadsheet. I especially like other languages, language sets, and rare events. I have over 200 proofed events, including many language sets.

You can view my threads on GameFAQs and see that I am fairly trustworthy, if you have any doubts.

I offer cloning. That means I'll clone your event and send it back to you if you don't have the tools required to do so. Cloning is really fast, takes about 1 minute for a whole box!

Spreadsheet link:

Please note, that all my self-redeemed proofs will not include PokéCommunity's username on the piece of paper. :)

I'll give you the happy hour munchlax for your HAPPY meowth

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Is there anything in my trade list that may be of interest to you? In regards to the events, I have WC proof for 99% of them (pretty sure the 2012MAY Darkrai is the only exception as my White cartridge is toast).

I'm mostly interested in PC shiny Diancie, and don't mind trading multiples for it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021

Spreadsheet link:

Hi Jamie! I have the Aldora Birds, all german: Timid Articuno, modest Moltres and bold Zapdos
    I also have some rarer events such as a german Victini from the Event where you had to catch it, its jolly and in an ultra ball, also have a shiny Bagon Event, if youre interested, send me pm or text me on my Discord —> Kassian#3378

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    Does a Wonder Card constitute proof? I also have a Happy Hour Munchlax that I may be willing to part with for a Zeraora for my sister.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back