• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need more new friends for mission

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 14, 2019
Hello i'm new to the community, I do need to add more friends to complete the friends mission, here is my trainer code 3658 5319 2224

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you're able to find more people to help with your friend mission. Would you like to tell us a little about yourself? :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys i am new to pokemon forums as well and am looking to meet new people to battle,trade, and do raids together when pokemon sword and shield comes out. im getting shield btw 😀

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 14, 2019
well no one has yet added me so i'm still stuck at the mission to add new friends
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you're able to find more people to help with your friend mission. Would you like to tell us a little about yourself? :)

Years
Hi hi! Feel free to quote this message if you still need Pokémon GO friends, I'd be happy to add you. [: See you around ~

Back