• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steel team needs a rate

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
Years
Yup just made a steel type team, and now I feel it could use a rate.

Skarmory Nature Impish Ability: Sturdy
WW
Spikes
Brave bird
??
EV's 196HP/ 192 def/ 60 sp.D/60 Spe

Steelix Nature Impish Ability: Rock head
Stone Edge
rock polish
EQ
Expolsion
EV's 252 Hp/ 252 Def

Metagross Nature Lonely Ability: Clear body
Psychic
EQ
Meteor Mash
Hammer arm
EV's 252 atk/ 168 HP/ 88 spe

Lucario Nature Jolly Ability:inner focus
Crunch
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Close Combat
Ev's 252 spd/ 252 atk/ 4 hp

Aggron Nature Adamant Ability: Rock Head
Dragon Claw
Fire punch
Metal burst
EQ
Ev's 252 Atk/ 172 hp/ 84spd

Scizor Nature Adamant Ability:technician
Vaccum wave
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Wing Attack
Ev's 252 atk/ 252 spe

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
"camerupt used fire blast" is my rate. :/

This team is metagame weak and wont win at all. Id advise not to use such a bad concept.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
What the cute elf is trying to say is that monotype teams often perform rather horrible in standard play due to their large concentration of common weaknesses. For instance, since your whole team is steel, you're incredibly weak to any sort of fire attacks. It's not really in the nature of competitive battling to use monotypes anyway, so I'd try to change at least a few of your team members up to try to cover this weakness =(

Years
It would be a cool team to beat the game with, but as someone said would get crushed in competitive battling. Despite having good resistances to stuff like dragon and dark types, your team is very weak to ground and (especially) fire type.

Back