• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Youtube Series!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    Hello everyone!

I've recently started a Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu Youtube Series! I would really appriciate it if you would all have a look when have you time.
    The series gets better and better as the episodes go on. Viridian forrest is my personal favourite.

Also, please leave a like if you enjoy it. I release 1-2 episodes daily...

Here is the playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHRWWI348B-JIQjknhMLoBXiJbNoUGbRB

Here is a sample episode: (I hope you can see it because I am having trouble with embedded videos at the moment....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    A new episode will drop every day at midday UK time or 7am EST. If episodes are shorter then another will drop an hour later...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    To embed Youtube videos into posts on this site, you just need to put the part that comes after the = in the link (or in some of yours, just what comes after the /) in between the youtube tags, not the whole url. If there's stuff like &feature=youtu.be in it you can cut that out too.

I've already gone and fixed the embeds in your posts

Back