• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
  • Beep Beep.Beep Beep

*sigh*
    "Hello? Bree this is Beverly."

It's like Shut the hell up!

"You know i seen an oddish today and it was much uglier than my one.... oh i have to go now...... But do you wanna rematch? ill meet you on route 207....

*sigh*

Click! Beep,Beep Beep!

*sigh*

I'm on my way to olivine city..... Beep ,Beep

@#%$*()&*%!

"Hello?"
    *sigh*

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I hate when people call me and tell me that they lost a battle or a wimpy Pokemon got away. Those characters are so pathetic and I really don't wanna hear it.

But the one that irks me the most is my mom. I HATE when she calls to tell me that she bought something. I ignore it. But I do like that she buys me items..well mostly just berries. But I like that.

My favourite phone calls are from Professor Oak. I'm almost done with my national Pokedex. I have all the Pokemon I need I just gotta level them up. So he calls me from time to time telling me how awesome I am for filling it up so much ^^

joaowojcikiewicz

The Darkness, still here...
    Years
  • Mom calling everytime I win a battle "Hi son, I jsut spent half your money on Berries I already bought for you!" -headdesk-

^ Me too

I just "turn off" the money saving.
    Here's is a tip if you're breeding or training happiness and someone call you. Just read any sign and the call simply disappear!

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    mom. she always keeps wasting my money on stupid berries i dont even need.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • I accept every phone number exchange and every phone call.. But mom! Seriously, she bought too much stuff for me so I asked her not to. Sorry mom.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • well, i always thought joey was the most annoying caller until he challenged me to a rematch and after i won he gave me a hp up! that made his calling worth it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    The only one I find especially annoying would be when Mom calls...since she seems to call every other battle. :/

pjofan

Orre Colosseum Leader
    Years
  • When someone calls, and they tell me about how they saw the Pokemon they wanted, but it got away. Then twenty minutes later, the same Pokemon gets away from them again...

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Most annoying phone call? Definitely Lyra…

"Gold? This is Lyra! Good evening! Did you know I once caught a whiff of Marril's fur? It smelled like a dust mop! That's why I've decided to give him baths! Well see you later!"

Like I really care about your Marril's stench… ¬_¬

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    most annoying phone call is when Lyra tells you her marill smells like a dust mop

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I just got a really really creepy call from Irwin about me saving the lighthouse pokemon. Here's the creepy part of the call.

"NATE, I wish you'd come see me when I'm sick in bed with a cold!"

Irwin has a crush on me. D:

Speaking of which, I've been getting ALOT more calls from Joey in SoulSilver than I did in HeartGold.

Last edited:

JFire

Quilava Lover
    Years
  • Mine was when Lyra called me and told me her Marill evolved into an Azumarill and then I went back into New Bark town a minute later for some part of the story and she was there with her Marill...

...This game lies...

Back