• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Lyra talking about her Marril "evolving", I fly to New Bark Town, It's still a damned Marril and not an Azumarill.....

Also Youngster Joey: "Blah blah blah Ratata blah blah blah!"

Then there are those trainers who call you to tell you how they were so close to catching a Pokemon that is AGAINST THEIR TRAINER CLASS, for example, FISHER Ralph telling you that he almost aught a Geodude, which is not a fish Pokemon like Fishers use

And then there's Gentleman Alfred, who says he takes his hat off to greet a Ratata, which then runs from him, he then has the nerve to say that Ratata have no manners, NEWS FLASH: IT'S A DAMNED ANIMAL, OF COURSE IT HAS NO MANNERS!!!!!!!!!

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
Years
My mom is the only one that calls me anymore. ;-;

Part of me would give anything to hear about how awesome Joey's Rattata is.

MOM DOESN'T EVEN BUY ME GOOD STUFF ANYMORE.

Btw... How can she even BUY all those berries? YOU CAN'T BUY BERRIES. WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?

Instead of wasting my money, PLANT A GARDEN. I WORKED FOR THAT AND YO JUST SIT AT THE TABLE. HOW IS THAT FAIR?

I'm done.

Back