• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That One Moon Emoji With a Face

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    You know the one
    I started the game
    YhLUMjY.jpg
    My best friend came over and we played some of Moon together. We made it to the Trainer School. She picked Popplio; she hoped it was a girl but she got a boy. She named him Sinatra. I got Litten and named him Deke. That's the name of Togepi in the Vietnamese Crystal bootleg game and I think it's kinda cute. My best friend will be playing more when she gets home and when she visits again tomorrow we'll battle. Right now Deke is Level 11. He's the only Pokémon I'm using right now. I don't want to evolve him because he's very cute.
    XWXn58D.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.11

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Cutiefly is the strongest Pokémon
    Cutiefly!!
    I used the QR reader and read enough Pokémon entries to scan Melemele Island. I had to rush to the route that I hadn't visited yet, but I was just in time to catch a Chikorita! I'm happy, because Chikorita was my very first-ever starter. But I won't be using him for the time being, because I want to use only gen 7 Pokémon for my first time in Alola. But I named him "Greens" anyways.

I got Cutiefly finally! So now my team consists of Deke and Lozzy, the Cutiefly. I did my first trial, and Lozzy proved to be invaluable. The first turn against the Totem Pokémon, his Struggle Bug nearly OHKO'd it. Then it called an ally, but that didn't stop Lozzy, who next turn did a spread Struggle Bug and knocked them both out at once. It is clear Lozzy is a natural conqueror.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.16

Jkqvqhr.png

Lozzy the Cutiefly ♂ Lv.14

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Martin and Kelly
    Oricorio Time: Hala Fight
    I captured two Oricorio, one girl and one boy. The girl I caught first, and named Kelly. She helped me battle against Hau. Later I caught a boy, named Martin, and since the boys are more rare I decided I'd keep him. I'll be trading Kelly to a friend later, when time permits. Also, I have to stop Deke's evolution every time he levels up now, as he's reached that stage.

I went ahead and battled Hala. Martin went ahead and swept through his team--even after using the disadvantageous Normal Z-Move and taking Crabrawler's Fighting Z-Move.

In other news, I've been trying to get all of the Rock Smash done on Melemele Island before I leave onto the next one. Also, I've been taking many pictures.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.17

Jkqvqhr.png

Lozzy the Cutiefly ♂ Lv.16

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.15

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Chickadee
    New Island and Wonder Trading
    I finished up everything I could do on the first island, including going to Ilmia's house and getting an Everstone as proof of our undying love. Excitedly, I equipped Deke with it.

I finally caught Rockruff. He doesn't have any rock moves, but I won't worry about it too much for now. I also did some Wonder Trading. I sent my Pikipek that I caught for the Pokédex and got a Pikipek in return, but this one was named Chickadee, which is extremely cute. He was very low-leveled compared to everyone else on my party, but he grew and caught up to Steinhund quickly, and even evolved. But Martin is already doing very well as the team's Flying-Type Pokémon, so after Chickadee evolved I deposited him. I'll be sure to pet him frequently, though.

I made it to the second island and quickly blew most of my money on new clothes. I got some glasses and while they're not the style I'd normally wear, they're cute. I fought Sina, and then I did a bit of exploring on Route 4. I found a Mudbray and caught him, naming him Burrito. I don't think I'll keep him long because I don't like what he evolves into, but I may carry him around for a bit.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.20

Jkqvqhr.png

Lozzy the Cutiefly ♂ Lv.17

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.18

gChgjs5.png

Steinhund the Rockruff ♂ Lv.14

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    More New Friends
    Kinda Wishy-Washy
    I traded a Lillipup for Bounsweet, but I also caught Fomantis not long after. The Dex entry says it's best friends with Cutiefly, so of course I had to use it! I don't like having Types repeated on my team, so Bounsweet has to be in the Box for now.

I encountered Gladion for the first time. He's cute.

I attempted Lana's trial. I wish it was about taking photos of male swimmers, but alas. The Totem Wishiwashi was challenging, and I actually lost the first time. But somehow, the second time was much easier. Despite having boosted Defense, Martin was able to make quick work of Wishiwashi with his Acrobatics. Martin is proving to be invaluable to my team. I hope he learns his special dance move soon. I also hope I can get Pyukumuku soon.

Now I am fighting Team Skull. I don't think they understand that using the same word counts as a rhyme.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.21

Jkqvqhr.png

Lozzy the Cutiefly ♂ Lv.20

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.21

gChgjs5.png

Steinhund the Rockruff ♂ Lv.19

TMBkcQS.png

Pins the Fomantis ♂ Lv.19

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    The Rainbow Region
    Small Update
    qG9LxyY.jpg
    Not much has changed since I last updated but I think it's very important to make it known that my friend and I did our nails rainbow in theme with the "rainbow region" of Alola. Martin is also taking lots of experience for himself, since he's wrecking everything with his cheer power. I'm about to enter the Battle Royal dome for the first time. I've been looking forward to seeing just how Battle Royals are in action. But first I went to Route 7 to do whatever I could there, and I found Pyukumuku! My team is full for now.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.21

Jkqvqhr.png

Lozzy the Cutiefly ♂ Lv.21

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.23

gChgjs5.png

Steinhund the Rockruff ♂ Lv.19

TMBkcQS.png

Pins the Fomantis ♂ Lv.21

sfCOhoT.png

Kyusagi the Pyukumuku ♂ Lv.16

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pushing Forward
    I beat Olivia
    I'm done with Akala Island now. Both Steinhund and Lozzy evolved, which is great! They're very powerful now. I hope Pins evolves soon, too, because he's having a hard time taking hits lately.

Originally I wanted to evolve Steinhund, then trade him for the Day Lycanroc, because I prefer how that form looks. But I love my little Steinhund so much, I don't think I could trade him...

I beat Olivia. Steinhund survived her Z-Move with 1 HP (and not from Refresh bonuses!)... and had a Counter ready in response!

Next I'll be going to the Aether Island.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.28

9tQjjB5.png

Lozzy the Ribombee ♂ Lv.28

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.26

yQoasNZ.png

Steinhund the Lycanroc ♂ Lv.28

TMBkcQS.png

Pins the Fomantis ♂ Lv.27

sfCOhoT.png

Kyusagi the Pyukumuku ♂ Lv.19

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
    doing more things
    That Aether place wasn't all that great that Faba made it out to be. Lusamine needs to learn how to wear real shoes and Tapu-Jelly ran away from me.

Now I'm on a new island and after like 10 years Guzma finally showed up. I'm really sad it's taken so long for what few characters are in Team Skull to actually appear. I'd much rather have more Team Skull characters than this Team Aether-- n-not like Aether is evil or anything! No way!

I beat Sophocles's trial. I guess I'm going to whichever one is next. Also I caught this horrifying Metroid thing. I felt bad that Kyusagi kept fainting, since that's basically what he's made to do, so I'm gonna see if I can use the Metroid.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.32

9tQjjB5.png

Lozzy the Ribombee ♂ Lv.33

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.33

yQoasNZ.png

Steinhund the Lycanroc ♂ Lv.32

8D5Z9dI.png

Pins the Lurantis ♂ Lv.34

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    what am I doing
    wasting time
    I beat the Ghost trial. Spook.

I was traded a very friendly Jangmo-o, so I decided to use him on my team! His level is kind of high though, so I haven't actually sent him out to battle yet. I also took lots of pictures. I saw a Togedemaru and I thought it was kind of cute. I found one in the wild and caught him, now he is on my team! It reminds me of Black when I thought I wouldn't like Emolga, but I was lucky enough to catch one and I loved him! Emolga, Dedenne, and Togedemaru are great! Also, please high-five Togedemaru!

I tried to shiny hunt for Oriocorio and that was a mistake. Although I'm very surprised that it's the Flamenco Style and not Sensu Style on this island. I'll try breeding for a shiny later. And it looks like I'll be with my Pom-Pom Martin just a while longer.

I'll be going to Po Town next.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.37

9tQjjB5.png

Lozzy the Ribombee ♂ Lv.37

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.37

yQoasNZ.png

Steinhund the Lycanroc ♂ Lv.37

kcXqyng.png

Dave the Togedemaru ♂ Lv. 36

5LAVzPr.png

Smol Drago-o the Jangmo-o ♂ Lv.41

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Lozzy is the New Leader of Team Skull
    yeah
    With a little help from Dave in those multi-battles, and when Guzma proved to be a bit smarter than he looks, using a strong move when Lozzy started the battle with half health, Lozzy plowed through all of Team Skull in Po Town, and has driven out Guzma. Lozzy is now the leader of Team Skull, and the ultimate Bug-Type Pokémon. Guzma needs to get with the times and start training up a Cutiefly if he wants to git gud as a Bug-Type Trainer.

I didn't let Lozzy hold any Items before, because he is kind and always gets Honey for me. But in honor of being the new Team Skull Boss, I have given him the Bugnium Z that Guzma was too incompetent to use.

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.37

qv7r8u1.png

Lozzy the Ribombee ♂ Lv.41

7uJBZNQ.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.37

yQoasNZ.png

Steinhund the Lycanroc ♂ Lv.37

kcXqyng.png

Dave the Togedemaru ♂ Lv. 39

5LAVzPr.png

Smol Drago-o the Jangmo-o ♂ Lv.41

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    ¿Victory Road?
    yeah?
    Although I had been told that there were 4 Kahunas and 7 Trials, I guess everyone was completely unaware that the Kahuna of Poni Island had passed away years ago. Not to mention that the final Captain doesn't even have a Trial. But hey, plot convenience swoops in to save the day, as Hapu becomes the new Kahuna for absolutely no reason! But at least she has one more Pokémon than the other three Kahunas, so that's something.

I changed Martin into the Luau form, because I have a feeling I won't be getting the Sensu nectar until after I'm done with the game. Of course. But hey, I'm open to some unexpected changes like this.

Now I'm in a place that really reminds me of past Victory Roads. But of course it isn't named that. It's good for training. Smol Drago-o has evolved fully; it looks like my team is done and done!

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.48

qv7r8u1.png

Lozzy the Ribombee ♂ Lv.46

xGxc6zN.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.45

yQoasNZ.png

Steinhund the Lycanroc ♂ Lv.47

kcXqyng.png

Dave the Togedemaru ♂ Lv. 45

n0f0Cco.png

Smol Drago-o the Kommo-o ♂ Lv.46

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    The End
    gg no re
    My team made quick work of our nonsensical opponents in the Discount Distortion World, and we made it to the League where we made our way to the top as the best team in all of Alola! Looks like it's time to start breeding for a team to take me to some handsome gen 5 husbands in the Battle Tree because we've reached The End!

h7T4Nt8.png

Deke the Litten ♂ Lv.51

qv7r8u1.png

Lozzy the Ribombee ♂ Lv.51

xGxc6zN.png

Martin the Oricorio ♂ Lv.47

yQoasNZ.png

Steinhund the Lycanroc ♂ Lv.51

kcXqyng.png

Dave the Togedemaru ♂ Lv. 50

n0f0Cco.png

Smol Drago-o the Kommo-o ♂ Lv.54

Congratulations!!

Years
  • You actually had an unevolved Litten at the Pokemon League? I guess you weren't a fan of Litten's evolutions or something, but congrats!

Back