• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you preordered?

Years
  • I'm a fan of pre-ordering, I dunno it helps me to get hyped over the game knowing it's gonna arrive at my day on release day. At the end of last year I preordered, Skyrim SE and Pokemon Moon :)

Yukari

Did you like it? I really hope the cognitive dissonance was real, there.

Yup. I don't particularly think it's a good game but I have fun playing it.

I have no idea how cognitive dissonance applies here. d:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Yup. I don't particularly think it's a good game but I have fun playing it.

I have no idea how cognitive dissonance applies here. d:
    Well, mainly because it's not a good game.

But if you pay X number of dollars to buy it then you're definitely a lot more likely to get into the experience than if you'd paid nothing at all or got it at a cheap price. 's part of why I tend to time out my purchases these days rather than just nab 'em when they're cheap. And why I don't pirate, that's the express road to unfun.

Yukari

Well, mainly because it's not a good game.

But if you pay X number of dollars to buy it then you're definitely a lot more likely to get into the experience than if you'd paid nothing at all or got it at a cheap price. 's part of why I tend to time out my purchases these days rather than just nab 'em when they're cheap. And why I don't pirate, that's the express road to unfun.

Yeah but I didn't play for it. c:

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    I preordered a game at Gamestop the day before, just earlier this year. As long as they have plenty available.

Back