• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy, neighbors

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The last time I signed up for a Pokémon forum must've been about 15 years ago when Gen III was released, and I was but a wee little nerdling whose only skill was subtracting 18 from the current year. Apologies all around if I ask a bunch of annoying questions.

Anyways, you can just call me Leilani. Been playing Pokémon since the beginning, really. My personal favorites are the Gen II remakes and Pokémon Sun. I'm a Ghost type enthusiast. Mimikyu is my spirit Pokéman.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Leilani! Nice to see you found your way to PC after so many years! Sometimes I wonder if there's a pokemon fan who grew up during the Internet age and isn't on PC.

Don't be afraid of you have lots of questions, we all had them at one point. Sounds to me like you'd get a lot out of
    our Pokemon General section! Or the Sun/Moon forums might be fun for you too. Either way, if you need anything or just want to chat, don't hesitate to reach out. :]

Happy posting!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2017
    Hi there guys and girls, I am pokemon lover from Poland with heart to art crafts :)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hello Leilani, and welcome to PokéCommunity! You'll find a lot of people who've been fans since the beginning around here. :)

And no worries about asking questions, which are rarely annoying. It's one of the only ways to learn something, you know.

Enjoy your stay. ^^

Back