• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhm, hello!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Hi there everyone!

I'm a new user here to these forums, but I'm happy to have made an account nonetheless.

I wanted to trade Pokémon and advertise what I wanted to trade, so I just stumbled upon here. I didn't even think there were forums for the Pokémon games, so I was pleasently surprised! :')

I guess to go into my experience in playing Pokémon, I've been playing ever since Platinum came around (because so, I'm a bit biased towards the Sinnoh region)! I'm a bit of a collecter when it comes to the games, going to the extent of getting most of the GBA and GBC games.

The only Pokémon game I have little to no knowledge about is the most recent addition in Pokémon, which is Sun and Moon. The Alola region just isn't appeaing to me, but I'll see to it I have a coppy though of either Sun or Moon.

I guess that's it for me! Thank you for reading!

Years
  • Before even reading your intro, I'm just going to spam your thread with oooomg I love precious Seven. Best MysMe character. <3 Good choice. I did his Christmas route in the game not long ago, as well as Jumin's, but have been sooo busy to do the others. Kick me.

Welcome to PC! Stinks you're not feeling SuMo; I personally found them to be awesome. But of course to each their own and I hope you'll at least enjoy it a little if/when you play through them. Enjoy your time on PC! Feel free to message me if you ever want to gawk about MysMe lol.

Back