• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: theres no login button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2018
    so basically when i open pokemon mmo 3d and i pput down my username all that stuff the login button wasn't there so.....yeah.....

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    so basically when i open pokemon mmo 3d and i pput down my username all that stuff the login button wasn't there so.....yeah.....
    Hello there! This section of our site is for questions on Pok?Community, these forums and its related platforms. We don't know nor are responsible for "pokemon mmo 3d" so you will have to try and find their support instead, probably elsewhere on the web.

Last edited:

Sam Dreams Maker

Do his best at every moment. Crazy french develope
    Years
  • Hi, you have to register your account, click on the register button, fill the 6 fields and click on the button "Join".

Have fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back