• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite fantasy creature?

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
  • Your favorite fantasy creature?

Mine is probably the unicorn. I like that they have such a dual identity; their being aggressive creatures in the medieval times to the friendly being they are today. I can imagine one of those Snickers memes where you have the evil uni until it gets the chocolate, which turns it into a nice uni. Plus, they're majestic as puck!

Shoutout to fae (if they count), dragons, and bakeneko.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Your favorite fantasy creature?

Mine is probably the unicorn. I like that they have such a dual identity; their being aggressive creatures in the medieval times to the friendly being they are today. I can imagine one of those Snickers memes where you have the evil uni until it gets the chocolate, which turns it into a nice uni. Plus, they're majestic as puck!

Shoutout to fae (if they count), dragons, and bakeneko.

I wish that I could get a unicorn by having Ice Breakers gum, like in the commercial

Back