• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
  • Gimme diz. I gotta shiny Jiggz if you still need that or jus peep my thread if you see anything

254.png

Newts's Shiny Sceptile || Timid || Overgrow
    Focus Blast || Leaf Storm || Energy Ball || Hidden Power Ice 70
    IVs: 31 / 6 /30 / 31 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
    Newts 43578

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    latioslegends: How unfortunate. :( Well, I am backed up on a lot of stuff I wanna breed.. So if you like Absol, Spiritomb, Lileep, etc, then yes, I can do two-birds-one-stone. If you ask for something like idk Eevee, Bagon, Gastly, etc species I have done at least once, I am disinterested in breeding until I get some new species done 4 diversity. Hope that makes sense. :3

Yeah that makes sense. xP well if your doing other breeds than the ones mentioned than I might be able to work out a trade. If not then I'll just wait till your done breeding to make a request.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Death_Mande: Aaaaaa, your thread suggests that you temporarily stopped breeding/trading. I am interested in your Nincada and Water Spout Squirtle. Other stuff I am looking for are: Skuntank, Belly Drum Teddiursa, Agility Krabby, Curse Lileep, uu/nu junk, prob other stuff I missed in your thread

King of Boos: Interested in Teeter Dance Oddish...But it isn't good enough for a virtually flawless shiny, lolol. Unless, you are willing to cough up both.

latioslegends: Mkay, I am slow at rng abusing though...

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Death_Mande: Aaaaaa, your thread suggests that you temporarily stopped breeding/trading. I am interested in your Nincada and Water Spout Squirtle. Other stuff I am looking for are: Skuntank, Belly Drum Teddiursa, Agility Krabby, Curse Lileep, uu/nu junk, prob other stuff I missed in your thread

Yeah, I did hence I finished breeding 60 PKMN, but apparently I have to breed a few more, and I can't start until I get some more Parents xD

Well, Go ahead and choose anything you'd like, or if you want me to breed stuff that you need, just send me the IV's, Nature, Ability, Egg Moves, etc. when you get the time. I haven't update my Thread in a long time now, but I'll probably get to that soon ^^;;

Tsutaja

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Im intrested in your.....

Shiny IV'd snover
    Iv'd Timid Ditto
    Iv'd Timid Lugia
    Iv'd Jolly Gible

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • Out of curiosity, what level is this?
    Negator's Latias || Timid || Levitate
    Dragon Pulse || Surf || Thunderbolt || Calm Mind
    IVs: 29 / 2 / 29 / 29 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 255 Sp Atk / 255 Spe [fix]
    Negator 63893

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Out of curiosity, what level is this?
    Negator's Latias || Timid || Levitate
    Dragon Pulse || Surf || Thunderbolt || Calm Mind
    IVs: 29 / 2 / 29 / 29 / 31 / 31
    EVs: 255 Sp Atk / 255 Spe [fix]
    Negator 63893
    level 60
    That's fine with me. Whenever you're rdy I'll head on
    in 10 hours after i sleep ^_^

those with pending trades / stuff I agreed to should harass me in some form aka vm/pm

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • Oohh okay. Never mind then.
    But on the other hand, i am interested in the flawless IV ditto with OT Ryan
    I can offer pokestuffs off my thread and effective Ev training services :)

TwilightBlade

Years
  • shroud: If you promise to pimp out Ditto, then free.

hiphiphippo: If the IVs are accurate on the Calm Latias, provide the ID number and remove it. No in-game legendary can be flawless Mild. It is hacked because it has illegal IVs. Then, Ditto is free.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • hiphiphippo: If the IVs are accurate on the Calm Latias, provide the ID number and remove it. No in-game legendary can be flawless Mild. It is hacked because it has illegal IVs. Then, Ditto is free.

oh, i didnt know that D: does it matter if it's calm though? o-o cuz it's calm
    OT: May
    ID: 36468

and do you mind trading for the ditto in around 15min?

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    Hi i would like to trade you a legit groudon for your IV Poliwag. If this is a bad deal i can throw in an EV training item or something.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Would you happen to have a Kyogre from HeartGold, preferably untouched? If not, no thanks.

PS kill your signature; too large

TwilightBlade

Years
  • I am not interested in many shinies unless they have good nature/IVs... Besides, you think Absol sucks.

cry.jpg

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    sorry about sig i will and i can get you one of the dogs or ho oh instead? (fixed sig so i think right size? I think so this is a test?) I can also get both if you want. You have to pick the dog because i have 2 masterballs so i need to know which one to gete. I already got Ho oh. (lvl 70 Ho oh)

Last edited:

bian

Years
  • Can I have this please:
    Larvitar || Jolly || Guts
    Bite || Leer || Dragon Dance || Stone Edge
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 14 / 31 / 31
    Dec 9, 09 @ Hearthome City
    Jasmine 39218

You can list your most important events and see if I have those or I can EV train for you, but just one Pokemon though. Thanks! =)

TwilightBlade

Years
  • MortyEcruteak: Sorry, I am not interested in those legendaries... Just needed Kyogre, and I got one now. :(

bian: List my events...? :( Check my old thread for a nice idea of what events I should still have (released/gave away some). Idk, you can EV train Gible.

bian

Years
  • OK, I can EV train Gible, what EV spreads do you want for it? Also, would you want your Gible to be infected with Pokerus for faster and easier EV training? =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back