• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • have seen the pokedex list. i can't agree more!! wait, Gible and Eevee?? will it be gift or mystery gift pokemons? can't wait until the beta.

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    To give it a HGSS feel, every pokémon now has a 2 frame animation.

I knew it! It's the attention to the small details that makes this game looks so appealing!
    Will Umbreon be obtainable with a Moon Stone?

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Wow nice new screens this doesnt look like a gba hack anymore but like a gba 2.0 xD

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • These screenshots amazes me:
    YUtGNl8.png
    BMW5SiW.gif
    WbSApDs.gif

Also, one thing you've missed:
    u4RgXFf.png

The "é" in Pokémon, just in case not to break the quality of this hack. :)

Are there shinies implemented?

The shinies are untouched so you can still get them like the original Pokémon games.

he/she says the beta will be ready in this semester.

He's a boy, look at his gender.

Flying Turtle

Some Random Ghost
    Years
  • Oooh, this is so beautiful *-* Also, a kinda irrelevant question: Since Flabébé will be your starter, what will be its ability? Because Flower Veil and Symbiosis are kinda... impossible to add in Gen III :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2022
    Oooh, this is so beautiful *-* Also, a kinda irrelevant question: Since Flabébé will be your starter, what will be its ability? Because Flower Veil and Symbiosis are kinda... impossible to add in Gen III :P

You'd be surprised how much is possible. MrDollSteak has started his Ability Thread, and I'm sure these abilities will be developed on shortly. They're simple abilities, unlike Mold Breaker, and wont take that much time once someone requests them :3

Flying Turtle

Some Random Ghost
    Years
  • You'd be surprised how much is possible. MrDollSteak has started his Ability Thread, and I'm sure these abilities will be developed on shortly. They're simple abilities, unlike Mold Breaker, and wont take that much time once someone requests them :3

Actually Mold Breaker is pretty simple, I believe, since it just blocks certain abilities, but Symbiosis passes your item to an ally in the middle of the battle, which is really hard to implement. But now I saw that they already added Rototiller, so Flower Veil may be possible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2022
    Actually Mold Breaker is pretty simple, I believe, since it just blocks certain abilities, but Symbiosis passes your item to an ally in the middle of the battle, which is really hard to implement. But now I saw that they already added Rototiller, so Flower Veil may be possible.

More than 40 abilities are nullified by Mold Breaker, and there are many details that need specific codes, like being able to set up SR and Toxic on Magic Bounce users, being able to paralyze Limber users for a fraction of a second et cetera, et cetera. Symbiosis could just use a check for the ally Pokemon's item so that it transfers the users item when the ally consumes its own. The check is simple enough, and the actual transfer could just replicate Switcheroo's routine.

Getting out of topic now. I just wish they had given Floette some good abilities instead of this weird mix of doubles thingies no one really uses competitively. Maybe Dionen can change that ^_^

Trainer 781

More than 40 abilities are nullified by Mold Breaker, and there are many details that need specific codes, like being able to set up SR and Toxic on Magic Bounce users, being able to paralyze Limber users for a fraction of a second et cetera, et cetera. Symbiosis could just use a check for the ally Pokemon's item so that it transfers the users item when the ally consumes its own. The check is simple enough, and the actual transfer could just replicate Switcheroo's routine.

Getting out of topic now. I just wish they had given Floette some good abilities instead of this weird mix of doubles thingies no one really uses competitively. Maybe Dionen can change that ^_^

I take my point back from the MrDS's thread, I managed to implement it (excluding the gen V effect) with quite less effort ( just 2 simple routines and a table).

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2022
    I take my point back from the MrDS's thread, I managed to implement it (excluding the gen V effect) with quite less effort ( just 2 simple routines and a table).

Except the entry hazard effect, did you also make it that it can't ignore abilities like immunity completely? Also, does it still allow lightning rod to redirect electric attacks? I thought these are too important perks to ignore.

Flying Turtle

Some Random Ghost
    Years
  • Getting out of topic now. I just wish they had given Floette some good abilities instead of this weird mix of doubles thingies no one really uses competitively. Maybe Dionen can change that ^_^

Yeah, I completely agree. Even Chlorophyll would be more useful.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Just took a look at the new post, and you've managed to further my hype for the release of this game ^^ The screens look absolutely mesmerizing I honestly can't wait for a beta release keep the updates coming Dionen♥

EDIT: I also couldn't help but notice the unbound hoopa on the title screen, what are you planning Dionen...
    Hoopa is such a tricky bastard, you will love it!
    Oh man, oh man, the graphics are beautiful! Just as the usual~.
    I'm suffering here looking at the new updates, the need to play it is strong because I'm way curious of the story. *o*
    Are there shinies implemented? I love some of the shinies. xD Are megas involve too? Or too much? o:
    Shinies yes, megas no. It's also easier to find shiny pokémon.
    The new screens are mesmerizing, I swear. You never seem to disappoint!
    Thanks for supporting, Dyxs! (sorry, I don't know japanese. yet.)
    have seen the pokedex list. i can't agree more!! wait, Gible and Eevee?? will it be gift or mystery gift pokemons? can't wait until the beta.
    Event pokémon. Do some stuff and you earn them, but I'm sure it won't be that easy ;)
    Hey can you please post the download link?
    he/she says the beta will be ready in this semester. so please be patient until the time.
    he/she? It, please :t132:
    I knew it! It's the attention to the small details that makes this game looks so appealing!
    Will Umbreon be obtainable with a Moon Stone?
    Probably. D/N evolutions are avaiable but I'm not a fan of friendship/happyness/beauty based evolution. Probably Sun/Moon shards.
    Wow nice new screens this doesnt look like a gba hack anymore but like a gba 2.0 xD
    Then my job here is done :t235:
    These screenshots amazes me:
    YUtGNl8.png
    BMW5SiW.gif
    WbSApDs.gif

Also, one thing you've missed:
    u4RgXFf.png

The "é" in Pokémon, just in case not to break the quality of this hack. :)
    Thanks! I'll fix that asap
    He's a boy, look at his gender.
    :t132:
    I'm still looking forward to playing this hack when the beta comes out. The screenshots look really amazing and I can't wait to play it. :D
    Thanks! First beta this semester!
    Things are looking great here. Dat Bidoof tho... lol
    Such a filthy pokémon :1:
    Is there going to be Mega Evolution?
    "No. That hasn't been publicly discovered in the English FireRed ROMs. One person has done it, but that was in the German ROM and also it wasn't publicly released." 135, Creator.
    Oooh, this is so beautiful *-* Also, a kinda irrelevant question: Since Flabébé will be your starter, what will be its ability? Because Flower Veil and Symbiosis are kinda... impossible to add in Gen III :P
    Yeah, I completely agree. Even Chlorophyll would be more useful.
    Yeah, I was thinking about that too. Not that they are impossible, but they are kinda boring/useless. There are so many abilities better than those, considering it's a starter.
    Oh my... The gfx on this is beautiful, I can't wait for the release!
    Thanks, dude! c:

About the hack: Let's pretend a fed-up lvl.99 Zygarde just Bulldozed the ditto out of it. Something like a slow-motion kind of progress now, but Life will return to its normal speed asap.

Back