• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga The World Ends with You The Animation

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • I want to watch it... (really I HAVE to. It's practically MANDATORY in order to play the new sequel game)

However... I prefer english dubs for the most part and don't watch subbed unless the english dub version either never finishes, gets canceled, or never occurs. So right now I'm waiting/hoping for the simuldub from Funimation.

Once/If that happens... I begin watching ASAP lol

Years
  • I want to watch it... (really I HAVE to. It's practically MANDATORY in order to play the new sequel game)

However... I prefer english dubs for the most part and don't watch subbed unless the english dub version either never finishes, gets canceled, or never occurs. So right now I'm waiting/hoping for the simuldub from Funimation.

Once/If that happens... I begin watching ASAP lol

I really hope we get a dub too! The English VAs were awesome. <3

--

Since the localized game had quite a different feel to the original watching this with subs may seem a bit odd to some. Neku for example:

Spoiler:

It's still pretty good if you keep watching past the first episode's super-fast pacing - the pacing improves considerably starting from 2. Definitely has changes from the game but it's been enjoyable so far! They did such an awesome job keeping the art style identical.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I'm on the official Funimation discord. So if/when/once the english dub simuldub gets announced I will know and be able to share it ASAP so no worries lol

Back