• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-::Pokemon:Capture the FLAG!!::-

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
  • Well this game is almost like Lyulf's Pokemon racing but this time you have to capture the flag from one Pokemon and see who can hold it for the longest amount of time.

RULES:

• You are suppose to attack the pokemon carrying the flag.
    • You are allowed to attack the other Pokemon and CRUSH them!!
    • You can only use a team of up to 2 pokemon per person.
    • You can evolve your pokemon
    • The FLAG is INDESTRUCTABLE
    • Just have fun!!

Ok i will start,

Tyranitar starts the game and took the flag off the flag pole by using crunch on the pole.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • A Pikachu hops up using a spring and stops Rayquaza in his tracks! She zaps Rayquaza and takes the flag... and falls!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Pikachu looks for the flag. She sees Alakazam! Quickly she lunged herself towards Alakazam!

(My guesses woul be that Alakazam would use Teleport.)

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • rayquaza uses outrage on pikachu and extreamspeeds off with the flag

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Pikachu recovers, and having a very high speed, catches up to Rayquaza. She zaps him and reclaims the flag.

star88

Years
  • rayquaza's pal ivy vine whips pikachu onto another planet far far away then gives the flag to rayquaza who shoots off into space for a while[ no where near pikachu's planet]

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • When ryquaza comes down my blastoise uses ice beam to freeze it and yay now I have the flag means my blastoise. lol

star88

Years
  • ivy razor leafs blastois and takes the flag also freeing rayquaza who drops her off into a hidden vally

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • My Giratina helps my balstoise and together they use ice beam and flame thrower to blast rayuaza and ivy and grabs the flag.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Out of nowhere, Pikachu lands onto the floor in great speed. She slams onto Ivy (sorry, it should be blastoise, right?) and reclaims the flag.

Last edited:

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • (the flag was with blastoise not ivy)
    My giratina slams onto Pikachu and takes the flag and then disappears in darkness with my blastoise.

star88

Years
  • ivy flings tyranitar at them and take the flag into a hidden forest
    [ she flings tyranitar with vine whip]

Last edited:

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • Blastoise Ice beam!!!. Ivy falls down and my giratina crushes it with a body slam and takes the flag.

Back