• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's pronounced ARKeus

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Le'ts take a moment to appreciate I still mispronounce one of my favorite Pokemon since I'm so used to saying it wrong... GARDEVOIR
    I used to pronounce it as guard a vore.
    I was close, but so not XD
    I remember mixing up the "oi" and pronounced it as gar-dev-ee-or for a long time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • According to one of those trainer guide books, Cherubi and Cherrim are meant to be pronounced "Chuh-ruby" and "Chuh-rim".

But that's absolutely ridiculous so I pronounce the "cher" part like cherry. As God intended. And God is me. Because I'm the #1 Cherrim fan and my word is law.

Last edited:

dannymusic

The Smiling Trombonist
    Years
  • Floette.

I assume it's supposed to be "flow-ett" but I like adding an extra "uh" at the end (like the song "Alouette")

Back