• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, World

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
As a long time fan of this series I figured it was about time I finally got involved in these forums. I've been playing the games since Gen 3 and I recently got back into the TCG due to PTCGO so I'm feeling that resurgence of Pok?mon fever. Pok?rus. Does that joke work?

Anyways my main reason for being here is to have somewhat intense but utterly meaningless debates about elements from all media that Pok?mon inhabits. You want to talk about how upsetting and inconsistent Gen 1 lore is? Do you need a verification that your fave Pok?mon who everyone hates truly is a Top Quality Boi? Do you want a complete list of Pok?mon ranked from best to worst based on variables that I can't and won't discuss? Well then don't worry because I will be doing all of that regardless of your willingness to accept!

Thank you all for creating this site so that I may plague it with my altruistic chaos!

Yours Truly,
King of the Swingers

Years
ahah
well it seems like you'll have some interesting things to contribute, so I look forward to your participation. 8D welcome to the forum!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
haha, very much interested in the contributions you can make here. :)

welcome to the forums!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to the Community and perhaps you can state your opinion on various topics within the Pokemon Anime board(provided you watch the Anime that is).

:t037: Got a favorite Pokemon?

Back