• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Posting Requires Moderator Approval (Pokemon Essentials Forums)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    I've tried twice in the past week to make a new post in the Pokemon Essentials forums, and both times it's told me that my posts are invisible pending moderator approval.

It's been almost a week at this point and I'm getting pretty peeved: are my posts/thread ACTUALLY in a moderator queue to be looked at, or did the system wipe them for some reason...?

Years
  • I am pretty sure they are still pending, just give the Game Dev mods time and they'll eventually get around to it. If you do want to find out the status of the thread, contact mej71 or M3rein and hopefully they'll inform you of what's been happening with the threads.

Just remember that when it comes to sections where threads need mod approval, they won't always notice your thread straight away, so just give them time and your threads should eventually be checked off. Hopefully that advice will help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    I am pretty sure they are still pending, just give the Game Dev mods time and they'll eventually get around to it. If you do want to find out the status of the thread, contact mej71 or M3rein and hopefully they'll inform you of what's been happening with the threads.

Just remember that when it comes to sections where threads need mod approval, they won't always notice your thread straight away, so just give them time and your threads should eventually be checked off. Hopefully that advice will help.

I appreciate the heads up, but I wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't already been very patient.

My thread got approved since I posted this, but the post I made in the Secret Bases topic roughly 5 days ago still has not been...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    I managed to get in contact with a relevant moderator, so I'm considering this issue resolved.

Thanks for the advice guys! :]

Back