• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF Shiny Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hopefully this is in the right spot!

I'm looking for a shiny Latias, and am willing to trade any of the following shinies:

Bunnelby, Hitmontop, Teddiursa, Larvitar, Noibat, Cacnea, Chespin, Dratini, Shuppet (from GO)

Charizard, Duraludon, Goodra, Aurorus (from Sword)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hopefully this is in the right spot!

I'm looking for a shiny Latias, and am willing to trade any of the following shinies:

Bunnelby, Hitmontop, Teddiursa, Larvitar, Noibat, Cacnea, Chespin, Dratini, Shuppet (from GO)

Charizard, Duraludon, Goodra, Aurorus (from Sword)

Thanks for looking!

Hi there, if you do not mind cloned Pokemon, I am offering a free clone of my shiny Latias in my trade thread. Since I captured her in Ultra Moon, I can either trade on the 3DS or on one of the Switch games. Please let me know if interested. My thread is at: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=479908

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back