• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hair Styles + Colors for Females! (Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzle

Kizzle
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Is there any others besides the normal hairstyles/ponytails+pigtails.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    No.
    All wrong guys.
    You can change your hairstyle all you want to.
    No need for buying anything or any of that.
    To unlock the new hairstyles, you MUST ONLY change your hairstyle 15times. (Not including hair coloring)

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    i would've chosen both boy and girl if i was really crazy and bought 2 versions.. but i realized i have people to trade with so im only getting 1 version and sold my others... anyways, i chose boy.. maybe next gen with the new 3d graphic i would choose a girl :)

and those hairstyles look great btw. :)

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • @moltreszapdosimagirl
    I tried what you have just said but after changing hairstyles 15 times, nothing happened.

You need style points, by doing things in the city. Such as, getting directions from Alexa. Buying items, doing the battle cafes, and fighting ally way trainers. After doing each thing a few times you should be given more hair style options.

Shirayuki-san

Korrina
    Years
  • You need style points, by doing things in the city. Such as, getting directions from Alexa. Buying items, doing the battle cafes, and fighting ally way trainers. After doing each thing a few times you should be given more hair style options.

I see, I never unlocked the new hairstyles in my first playthrough even though I 'easily' got in the Boutique, I'll try again. Thanks.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • How do you even get into the boutique?

You'll have to have maxed style to get into the boutique in Lumiose City. You can achieve this by doing several things in Lumiose such as battling with your team at the Battle Station (or what's it called...), style your Furfrou, buy Mega Stones, battle at the Cafe's and work at the Hotel etc. :)

Once you have reached enough (sadly not-viewable) style points you can enter the Boutique. I only did one battle and styled my Furfrou once, and they let me in! :D Clothes are very expensive there though, but it's totally worth it ^_^ (since I'm a shop-aholic in this game, I just battle alot and do jobs to earn more money).

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Thank you for sharing some of the visuals of the customization. I really hope different colors are unlockable. There's no light brown or blood red! :(

Shirayuki-san

Korrina
    Years
  • I was also hoping that there would be more customization options but I guess that would be straying a bit far from the real game. Maybe just a preview and stuff, it helps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Ok so earlier in the game, when I went to the stylist I got the option to color just the front. And I really liked that but the two colors didn't really mesh well so then once I got back to Lumiose after turning the power on I went and got my hair dyed black with the intent to get a lighter color in the front, but now that I have more style it's giving me different prompts and it won't give me the option to do just the front. Anyone know about this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Reviving dead threads is against our rules. Please don't do it, guys.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back