• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hair Styles + Colors for Females! (Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    That's it? There were two other hair styles in the promo picture.
    Are those not available?

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I unlocked new hair styles as the female trainer: ponytail and pigtails ^_^ I bought some clothes at the boutique in lumiose (warning: clothes there range from 50,000 to 200,000) and the woman complimented my appearance and added on those two styles. Sadly no new colours :( idk of its possible to get more hair colours, but if anyone finds a way, please let me know!

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    How do you even get into the boutique?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Oh my gosh! Thanks for putting this together! I don't have the game yet, but I've been really curious about the customization. I'm so happy to know my character will be able to look like me =w=

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I unlocked new hair styles as the female trainer: ponytail and pigtails ^_^ I bought some clothes at the boutique in lumiose (warning: clothes there range from 50,000 to 200,000) and the woman complimented my appearance and added on those two styles. Sadly no new colours :( idk of its possible to get more hair colours, but if anyone finds a way, please let me know!

Hmm weird I spent 400,000 on clothes and still got no compliment. So I guess it's not about how much you spend. How can a computer AI judge you on your looks anyway haha.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    How do you even get into the boutique?

I'm not even 100% sure. I know it has to do with doing things in lumiose. I battled a few trainers, worked all 3 jobs in black hotel, and did the one and two star restaurant battles. After all that. I was let in.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Wait you have to buy clothes first to unlock hair???
    My clothes are 100k to 300k a piece. OMG.

/cries

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • I just went back to the city, turns out all you have to do (I believe) is do the 3 jobs for the hotel. I also did a round or two at the single star resteraunt.

I don't think you have to do anything or buy anything to cut your hair? Just go to the hair salon on the far left side the first time you enter the city (though that part might be cut off when you first enter

Roh

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Wait you have to buy clothes first to unlock hair???
    My clothes are 100k to 300k a piece. OMG.

/cries

You shouldn't. I was able to change my hairstyle as soon as I walked into Lumiose. I couldn't stand that low ponytail thing.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    You shouldn't. I was able to change my hairstyle as soon as I walked into Lumiose. I couldn't stand that low ponytail thing.
    Okay. I'll go give it a try soon. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Neat. Thanks for making the image! Nice to have some more visuals on the customization options. :)
    I do wonder if unnatural hair colors will be available later on.

Roh

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    I'm not playing as a female, but I can appreciate your efforts! Good on ya!

Speaking of that, anyone got previews of the guy's hairstyles?

Neat. Thanks for making the image! Nice to have some more visuals on the customization options. :)
    I do wonder if unnatural hair colors will be available later on.

Right? I walked in and the stylist, who had short blond hair with brown bangs asked what I wanted. Outloud I indirectly told her, "I want yours."

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    The hair style choices are all still the same. D:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    You're right >_< I thought you were talking about like, at all, not the supposed special styles or anything. That was my bad... :(
    Lol, it's okay. I guess I'm going to need to save a lot of money.

Roh

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Lol, it's okay. I guess I'm going to need to save a lot of money.

On the bright side, you get the amulet coin fairly early, and you really rack up the money in this game. I mean, at the Chateau they ask you to pay a "fairly modest price of 50,000," and I only had like, 45,000. Now I have about 150k and I'm scared to spend any of it because of how expensive things are >_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back