• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Unknown Dungeon, Pokemon Village & Winding Woods!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Possibly the most annoying place you can visit in Kalos. Wanna get lost? No problems - we've got you covered ;)

Did you find your way through to the village?? Anyone else find it weird that there were local Zoroark around? Lol. Did anyone feel awful for like... invading privacy of the wild Pokemon? Did you go back to get Mewtwo?

Share your best memories! :)

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Oddly enough I regularly like to go to that place, because I found this location to be really interesting. For me it has some content to theorise about it.

I feel the Pokémon Village + Unknown Dungeon where Mewtwo resides does have a bit of a smililarity to the location in the Mewtwo Returns movie, as Mewtwo picked his location as a hideaway as well, and he acts as he guardian of that place.

But other than that, I like the concept of the place being an safe spot for Pokémon away from the humans for various reasons.

That said, maybe I should not have caught Mewtwo... :P

Years
As annoying as I found Route 20's Winding Woods to be, it did have some good Pokemon available in the wild such as Jigglypuff, Gothorita, Amoonguss and Zoroark... also did we mention wild Trevenant hordes with Sudowoodo showing up in them?

As for the Unknown Dungeon, I did catch Mewtwo. Figured it would only make sense.

Back