• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Delta Recruiting

Years
  • INTRO:

Hello everyone, my name is Moosh or some of you may remember me as LuxrayHacker from back in the day and I've recently come back to the hacking scene. With that I've reconnected with my old partner BOFIAB (Manadhon in the old days) and we've begun work on our old hack which should be available to play soon. But in the meantime while they work on their part I've decided to bring my other old hack Pokémon Delta back to life. Back in 2014 I had the idea of making a hack based on the Pokémon from the TCG of the same name but with a more sinister story but never brought it to life. Now that I'm back it's my dream to bring it to life to share with you all.

HACK INFO:
    Name: Pokemon Delta
    ROM Base: Fire Red
    Language: English
    Progress: New overworld tiles chosen and inserted along with 5 different cities each will be diverse to give it a more natural feel. First area mapped, the player will spend 1-2 hours here before journeying to the mainland.

STORY INFO:
    The game starts on the Distant Island Chain with the player waking up on their first day of their internship as professor Cypress' new assistant. As their first day wraps up the player decides to go home and notices some storm clouds rolling in where it's normally always sunny. In the middle of the night the player is woken up by their mom who says the village is gathering at the professor's lab to avoid flooding from the storm and to meet her there. The player gets out of bed and starts to walk towards the lab and meets up with their mom in time to see a shadow come out of the storm and attack them. The player wakes up in the lab and is tasked by the professor to go to the main land in the Holon region to discover what's caused this to happen.

If anyone would like a more in dept look at the story message me on discord and I can send it there's just too much to type and I don't want too long of a post.

CAST:

Professor Cypress: The Pokémon professor of the Distant Island Chain

Apollo: The male hero
    Aurora: The female Hero

Thalia: The rival

Professor Aspen: The Pokémon professor in Holon

FEATURES:
    • Features from the CFRU and Dynamic Pokémon Upgrade
    • New tiles
    • New trainer classes
    • Custom starters
    • A new region to explore
    • Delta Pokémon

HELP NEEDED:
    Personally I know how to map, script, insert Pokémon, and insert new tiles. However this is quite a lot to take on alone for an entire game built from the ground up so I would love to assemble a team that wants to work with me. Some things I definitely need help with is custom sprites for trainers and Delta Pokémon which, like the TCG, are Pokémon with alerted typing and I'd like their sprites to reflect that. So if you'd like to help with graphics, mapping, scripting etc. please leave a message below explaining what you can do and any experience you may have or message me on discord at Moosh#6725

Application form:

Skills you have:
    Hacking career:
    Primary Contact:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've finished the map for the island the player lives on removing essentially every vanilla tile shown below. At this point I'm moving on to scripting, I'd like to get an Alpha out by the end of August that has the first few hours of gameplay to gain attention so any help towards that goal would be greatly appreciated!

N3bwOeE.png

FxT0mnH.png

Last edited:
    Back