• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The User Above Reloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Banned cuz if you dislike my pink text, I don't think we should be friends... :/ (not trying to start drama just stating how i really feel. i'm very wary of people who have issues with things that are 'girly', i've been bullied by them a lot in the past....)

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Banned cuz I duno whether Xin likes pink or hate's it now, but...O_o; I won't hold anything against him for either choice he makes. And if he's gonna dislike me for being a girly girl, oh well, i'm starting to finally figure out its fine for me to be girly no matter WHAT anyone thinks anyways xD Come at me haters :P (even if i prefer like no drama...)

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Banned for being indecisive about what's hard
    Edit:Banned.As Well cuz I am around 90% sure that was a penis joke

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Banned cuz she voiced all these things too

Characters
    Chris
    Tony
    Penelope
    Korrina
    Pokémon
    Fletchling
    Fletchinder
    Chespin
    Meowstic (male)
    Shinx
    Luxio
    Gallade
    Noibat
    Smoochum
    Litleo
    Delphox
    Phantump
    Pancham
    Magearna

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Banned for being a fellow kirby fan :3 (srsly, one of my all time favorite video game characters after korrina xD cute, pink, tough. he's just awesome)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Banned for constantly ignoring all responses to any of her posts, except those about her very vocal obsessions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back