• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mistakes.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I don't have a specific feature in mind, but what I would like to change is: Features that requires time, instead of skill. I think the games have been focused on taking too much time for the players, rather than skill. Personally, I'd like a harder walkthrough and less time consumming tasks.

This is a good idea I think.

I am not thinking about everything else, except for the return of the seasons and the customization of our character.

I've seen some trucks in the designs, we might be traveling to other region. But at the same time, I don't see why they'll do that because we have Fly...

Oh!! talking about HM... Items! instead of Hm...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I want them to add an optional difficulty setting even before we start a new game. I want multitype gyms, I want gym leaders and E4 to use more than 2 items.

Gen 6 brought the casual players in the competitive aspect of Pokemon with the EV and IV no more hidden, I hope Sun and Moon will be more challenging than XY was.

Back