• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Golden Sun Version

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • Pokémon Golden Sun Version

Made With: RMXP

Introduction:
    In a new region called the Golden islands lives one of the greatest trainers ever, and you must enter the pokemon league and get all 6 badges to enter the Pokémon League But there is another thing, You must stop the evil team called tropevil and they are on a quest to catch the greatest pokemon to help find the hidden world.

Story:
    You are moving to a new region called golden islands from johto if male and kanto if female and you are moving into the peaceful town of Inner Forest where you meet the proffesor there which has also moved from kanto (guess who? No its not Oak its a member of the elite four) anyway the first pokémon you can get is, Budew, Tropius and Bulbasuar (they sound like the tropical pokemon don't they.) from there you go visit mango town where you meet another old friend and he gives you alot of stuff. Let the adventure Begin. You will travel through all the islands in the golden islands colecting the badegs and getting to the pokemon league but while you are on your journey you will have to battle the evil team

The following is a massive spoiler to the game
    Spoiler:

If you read the spoiler i bet your happy you found out the plot for the game or did you?

anyway On your journey you will meet a brand new pokemon in the region who is strong and is very rare, not giving a spoiler for the pokemon
    Spoiler:

visit many difrent islands and visit parts of the region of
    Spoiler:

yes yes yes the story has given away the whole plot but it is your fault for reading it

Team Golden:

Pokepal2007: Mapper, Event maker, Plotter
    Badwolf: Mapper and Helper
    Jesse_andersen: Event maker

Application form and positions

Spoiler:

New features:
    Region
    Story
    Legendary event
    Tiles, (need good tiles i have some)
    map,
    trainers.

Screens/Videos

capture012.jpg
    capture013.jpg
    capture014.jpg

capture015.jpg
    capture016.jpg
    capture017.jpg

capture018.jpg

This one Has a glitch with the doors you can tell.

capture019.jpg
    capture020.jpg
    capture021.jpg

capture022.jpg
    capture023.jpg
    capture024.jpg

capture025.jpg
    capture026.jpg
    capture027.jpg

capture028.jpg
    capture029.jpg

Credits

The Amazing Pokemon Starter Kit – Pokemon Essentials (made by Poccil)
    Music - Vgmusic and shinylugia249
    Great game makers - Omegagroudon, shinylugia249, Captaiarcane

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • the mapping seems pretty good but you do know that golden sun is a game in itself. i just find that funny. anyways keep up the good work man. although i dont see any people on the maps you may want to fix that.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    :( i thought this was going to be about the actual game GOLDEN SUN ... :( but it seems good anyway

Back