• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Battle Advice?

Years
So I've finally hit a real roadblock at Chapter 17, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for the battle. I'm using Nanu, Blue, and Pryce right now, at levels 62, 70, and 60, respectively. As far as type advantages go, I've only got Brycen left, but he's underlevelled. What sync pairs did you use?

Years
I went with Kahili, Hau, and Rosa, but yeah, the fight was a bit tough. Pretty sure my team was at least in their low to mid 70s before I had another go at the battle. Hau's very destructive with Discharge, and he worked very well with Rosa's move gauge refill + Sp. Attack buff, as well as Hau's own.

Last edited:
Years
I barely made it through after bringing Nanu and Pryce up to levels 80 and 75, but it was really close. For the next chapter, it's looking like I'll need to raise Barry, Korrina, and Hau up to the next level cap as well

Back