• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Scheduled Downtime - Server upgrade discussions

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Certainly does Nazo, I for one think I will be SO much more active now, and I was on EVERYDAY even with DB. PC seems a hell of a lot faster now as well. Good job xD

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Wrong dude

Don't you read anything? The servers are under maintenance. -_-'
    ( Even worse that you post this in the announcement thread... )

Actually it was supposed to be until the 21st so technically he has a good point...as for me Im just livin it up over here on PC! NO ERRORS YET!! Keep up the excellent work yall.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Well, I don't know how to post a screen shot, but I did find another message on the top of the page. It said Warning: fopen(./signaturepics/sigpic96383_2.gif) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 741

EDIT:
    I was able to delete my signature, but still can not upload pictures.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Okay now theres a problem...well for me anyway...For some reason my notifications wont go away after being checked.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I just would like to say way to go Steve! Granted the initial transition to the new server was a little rocky, but I have not had a single DBE or Fatal Error since. Good job! =D

Back