• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Scheduled Downtime - Server upgrade discussions

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • Try clearing all your cookies. In Windows this can be done by running disk cleaner. To find it, go to: Start- All Programs- Accessories - System Tools- Disk Cleaner. Or you can use a Program called CCleaner. (not a typo)

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • try clearing all your cookies. In Windows this can be done by running disk cleaner. To find it, go to: Start- All Programs- Accessories - System Tools- Disk Cleaner.

I have completely redone my computer. Aka...I got rid of EVERYTHING that had to do with the internet (IE, FireFox, IM's, etc.), not for the reason for the notification, and WINDOWS itself, and yet it is still there.

Buoysel

Years
  • I have completely redone my computer. Aka...I got rid of EVERYTHING that had to do with the internet (IE, FireFox, IM's, etc.), not for the reason for the notification, and WINDOWS itself, and yet it is still there.

I am going to quote Rukario here, this was posted on another topic, about the same thing:

its directly related to your cookies.. log out (thus clearing your cookies) and log back in.
    worst case, log out of TPC, delete your TPC cookies in your browser, close and restart the browser.

Are you logging out by clicking "Log Out", or just closing the browser window?

Buoysel

Years
  • See screen shot:

Click the log out at the top of the page I am attaching a screen shot of it, shouldn't be to hard to find, I circled it x_x

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • hmm strange... perhaps its a glitch.. or you just need to clear your browser's cache. Its usually cookie-driven so logging out should clear it (unless you are loading a cached page view)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I have the same Notifications problem, except it always sticks on 1, so I always have 1 unread notification but I have read them all.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Nope Iv'e logged on with 3 different computers in 2 different houses...

and I still get the notification message errror thing! o_0

Back