• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How to remove the discord widget from the forum index?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2021
Hello, I've been wondering if there is a way to either disable or hide the discord widget at the bottom of the forum index page, it adds extra lagg when I'm trying to scroll.

Thanks in advance, Jordy.

rheometric

certified smeargologist
Years
Have you already pressed the collapse arrow on the top right side of the widget? Sorry, I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for when you say "hide", haha. I'm super new to forum websites.

EDIT: Wait, what theme are you using? I'm using Route 167+ and the arrow is visible, but on themes like Chromatic the arrow is either hidden or the same color as the top bar. The button is still clickable, though. You see where the "report" button is on every post? The arrow is around that area on the Discord widget.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Try collapsing it. If that doesn't work then I'll poke the admin/dev team and see what they can do as a quick fix for the time being.

Last edited:
Back