• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Box

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pokemon Box is not a Pokemon game, but a storage system for generation III only. But something I wanted to bring up with it, is that if you store a certain amount of Pokemon in the game, you'll get some free mons to send to your R/S/E FR/LG games.

If you store 100 Pokemon, you get a Zigzagoon egg, Skitty egg if you store 500, and Pichu egg if you store 1,499 Pokemon.

This "game" had a limited print run and wasn't available to the general public. But, did you ever own this storage system? Did you get any of the bonus eggs to send back to your Generation III game?

Also, fun fact, Bridgette from Pokemon Bank/Transporter? This was her debut game.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
I need to get a copy tbh, I plan on doing a Gen III living dex and space is tight with that existing.
Thankfully I'm pretty sure it wasn't too rare to own here.

Back