• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Actually there is nothing similar to Folain and Squirren except facial design.
Besides that they aren't even similar. The head design for a fakemon is a common one though I probably should have made a more original one but that was the best I could do at the time. Anyways so they are not similar, ok. Now just admire them and don't complain, m'kay? Thanks :D

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
hey. some replies back Sarcastic prince said that in beta 2 i can get through colt forest.
BUT i downloaded beta 2.22 and i still can't. :/

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Nice game, like everyone fire starter is the best nice job and when looking forward to Beta 3 coming out later this year please don't rush it.

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
Years
:)

Hey,
I'm really impressed with this ROM, it's got much higher standards and a way more gripping storyline than others' that I've played, which of course I won't name-I don't want to seem like I'm insulting anyone elses' games! But this one is great.
I got around the 'exit forest after defeating boss' glitch by walking back out the entrance of the forest, to the part where it stops raining, and then going back in and all the way out. It just worked then.
Also, I caught the Treeko and without giving away any MAJOR spoilers there are a few more starters to be found from a few other GEN's, too! Hope you don't mind me saying that!
A serious bug here is the 'ace trainer' you talk to after defeating the lady gym leader, the one who always has a different type of pokemon every day, and you have to get passwords to open the door in her gym. Sorry I can't remember her game! Anyway after defeating her, you go down the path that has a few bug catchers and ace trainers. The 'ace trainer' after the first trainer on the road wanting to battle comes up as a team rocket with two low-level sandshrew and sandslash. After beating him the screen goes bright purple and blue and freezes, and you have to restart from wherever you last saved. I've tried it a few times and it's always the same result, I just walked around him in the end.
Now I'm outside the cave which has a pokeball with a ghost type pokemon in it, is this the end of the beta because no walkthroughs have told me about a slyphscope and I've been unable to attack the ghost, so I haven't been able to get through the cave entrance. I've downloaded the latest version, btw.
Thanks!
Hannah x

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
the only thing that bugs me on an otherwise fantastic beta is the fact that the 3rd trainer on Colt path asks me to see his bugs, then shows me A GLOOM.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Hey,
I'm really impressed with this ROM, it's got much higher standards and a way more gripping storyline than others' that I've played, which of course I won't name-I don't want to seem like I'm insulting anyone elses' games! But this one is great.
I got around the 'exit forest after defeating boss' glitch by walking back out the entrance of the forest, to the part where it stops raining, and then going back in and all the way out. It just worked then.
Also, I caught the Treeko and without giving away any MAJOR spoilers there are a few more starters to be found from a few other GEN's, too! Hope you don't mind me saying that!
A serious bug here is the 'ace trainer' you talk to after defeating the lady gym leader, the one who always has a different type of pokemon every day, and you have to get passwords to open the door in her gym. Sorry I can't remember her game! Anyway after defeating her, you go down the path that has a few bug catchers and ace trainers. The 'ace trainer' after the first trainer on the road wanting to battle comes up as a team rocket with two low-level sandshrew and sandslash. After beating him the screen goes bright purple and blue and freezes, and you have to restart from wherever you last saved. I've tried it a few times and it's always the same result, I just walked around him in the end.
Now I'm outside the cave which has a pokeball with a ghost type pokemon in it, is this the end of the beta because no walkthroughs have told me about a slyphscope and I've been unable to attack the ghost, so I haven't been able to get through the cave entrance. I've downloaded the latest version, btw.
Thanks!
Hannah x

Thanks, writing something up this long means a lot to me. Uh, well, I've already explained that Atalanta Plains was an addition to beta 2.22 and is, in fact, untested. But all that is now fixed. Uh, that's the end of the beta.

the only thing that bugs me on an otherwise fantastic beta is the fact that the 3rd trainer on Colt path asks me to see his bugs, then shows me A GLOOM.

Thanks. Gloom is a bug now. :D

Nice game, like everyone fire starter is the best nice job and when looking forward to Beta 3 coming out later this year please don't rush it.

Thanks. This year? Maybe. I definitely want to release something in time for Decemberish time, experienced hackers will know why. ;)

Actually there is nothing similar to Folain and Squirren except facial design.
Besides that they aren't even similar. The head design for a fakemon is a common one though I probably should have made a more original one but that was the best I could do at the time. Anyways so they are not similar, ok. Now just admire them and don't complain, m'kay? Thanks :D

Hi Max, you're not ugly for once.

I'm taking that as a compliment for me =D

You should!

Just wondering, is the latest beta the 2.22 one?

I downloaded it and can't get in past the "Rocket Team" guy, or find a gym...

Other than that, it seems awesome, never played a hack game before, but this one looks cool :D

Yes, it is the latest public release. Cheers.

like i review a lot of hacks...

story/scripting
awshum. your scripting is perfecto.

graphics
fakemon = <3
tiles = <3

mapping
:0

rating
11/10
this is definetely one of my favourite hacks, i honestly nearly cried a couple weeks back because i saw this thread closed.
this hack is teh best hax eva!

Thanks, it means a lot. I take great pride in making Sienna.

o ok thanx.... those fakemon are cute especially the fox

Thanks.

No worries boi.
I lovin' the new fakemons.
and that logo is sweet bro.

Cheers, brah.

Impressive sprites, I wanted to see the final evos of the starters but I guess i'll just have to play the game

edit: Damn, my comp sucks and is too slow to play sienna... oh well....

Ah, well, they're being kept secret until you play the beta... Maybe we'll release them pre-beta, but they won't be released until the beta is quite close.

00344532.png

[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202372&page=1][IMG]http://static.strategyinformer.com/r/u2/43843/00344532.png[/IMG][/URL]

Put the text above into your signature if you want to use this.
Hope you like the banner. I've just started playing the beta and i'm extremely impressed by what I have seen so far.

(This is what you should end up with if you put that text into your signature)
Spoiler:

Click the banner!

Thanks for the sentiments and everything, but I'm not one for making any banners like that official. There is one little userbar that is official for Sienna and is made by Ben. I'll be editing the first post with it when the new CSS design is finished. (I'll also update with new screens, credits, features, story, team, banners and any other stuff that is needed.)

Updates (kinda):

My signature reveals the hero/rival/heroine's signature pokémon. Granite is depicted with Moocano, Harry with Ponfant and Shian harbours Gramet. Also, here's some screens from beta 3. These may be updated come the end of today/tomorrow. Oh yeah, Voultan is sort of getting mountainous.

beta28.png
beta27.png
beta26.png
beta25.png
beta24.png
beta23.png
beta22.png
beta21.png

Also, here's a rescript of the lab events with coincide with the starters.

beta29.png
beta210.png
beta211.png

Last edited:

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
cool update, i'm liking the new fakemon too!
hmm...which starter shall i pick?
i'll just have to play sienna 3 times :D

Orrrrrrr if Manipulation left the trade centers in (I can't remember if she did or not and I don't have any of my emulation stuff on this pc), just download VBA Link, start 3 new games choosing a different starter each time, then use the trade center to trade the other 2 starters to your main file. That way you can have all 3 ;)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Orrrrrrr if Manipulation left the trade centers in (I can't remember if she he did or not and I don't have any of my emulation stuff on this pc), just download VBA Link, start 3 new games choosing a different starter each time, then use the trade center to trade the other 2 starters to your main file. That way you can have all 3 ;)

I think Manipulationis male. ;)

Anyway, I'm loving the new starters. Not too keen on the grass one, but I'm loving the others. :) In order of ones I like the most: water, fire, grass. Also, the new screenshots look good, too. :) Odobble looks hilarious. xD Also, I'm loving the stalls. :)

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Orrrrrrr if Manipulation left the trade centers in (I can't remember if she did or not and I don't have any of my emulation stuff on this pc), just download VBA Link, start 3 new games choosing a different starter each time, then use the trade center to trade the other 2 starters to your main file. That way you can have all 3 ;)

That was my plan. :cer_smile: I don't know if he's left them in though.

I want an Odobble! I just hope it has an evolution...

BTW, Harry is a guy.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
I was going by his mini statistics thing that says he's a 15 year old girl from England... lol.

Btw, will the new starters automatically overwrite whatever starter we had originally chosen if we use our old save file with the new patch? I kinda don't wanna start over...

well say you picked moocano in the next beta, and cyndaquil in the current beta.
you would have a moocano with the name "Cyndaquil" and cyndaquils attacks.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Actually, no, I have replaced the Johto Pokémon with Voultan's starters. So yes, if don't re-start in beta 3 (which I highly recommend you do given the amount of revised scripts and maps) then you will have your Johto starter replaced by its Voultan counterpart.

I'm not a girl, or a guy, I'm a Shinx, okay.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Actually, no, I have replaced the Johto Pokémon with Voultan's starters. So yes, if don't re-start in beta 3 (which I highly recommend you do given the amount of revised scripts and maps) then you will have your Johto starter replaced by its Voultan counterpart.

I never knew Shinx's could rom hack. O_O
I'll miss Chikorita. ;_;
So, Chikorita won't be in the game at all? :( Oh well, the elephant looks adorable to me. :3

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years

Well thanks for clarifying. You know, I wonder if anyone has ever gotten stuck because the last place they saved and quit in an old beta was filled with trees or water in the new beta, so when they loaded their save file would appear in a tree or water? That would really suck :\

I'm pretty sure Shinx have genders... except in that one hack I played where Shinx had taken the spot of a genderless Pokemon (Magnemite maybe? Or Nidoran) so none of the wild Shinx had genders... what hack was that? I've played so many that I don't remember :paranoid:

PS: I love Shinx :D I always name mine Luna Luna after the white lion cub from Black Jack.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
I really like those new screenshots. Oh and is that a sign or what ? it looks like its from D/P. But still it fits really well. I love your mapping skills really. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for beta 3

Back