• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite moment in old pokémon

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    *literally opens up wiki for the ep list for this one...*

The Water Flowers of Cerulean City - I liked Misty's gym leader reveal, I thought it was cool when I was kid. lol

Charmander – The Stray Pokémon - The whole ep was a good moment in itself ok

Electric Shock Showdown - I loved the gym battle, because I loved Pikachu finally beating Raichu. It was a good moment for me when I was like 10. lmfao

Holy Matrimony! - James' background story was the best thing. It was neat that he comes from so much money, and yet lives with Jesse and Meowth in a forest 98% of the time just because he wants to. ?

The Case of the K-9 Caper! - Officer Jenny and her dramatic Growlithe story hit me hard.

ALSO, Specifically, I liked a lot of moments between Ash and Gary, and Ash and Richie, because I like interactions between the rivals. It was disappointing to me that Gary was mostly mean to Ash, but like eventually they have scene where they flashback to the split Pokeball that they both hold onto, and I thought that moment in particular was good character evolution for them.

Years
  • My favorite moments were the episodes that had Jigglypuff singing. Jigglypuff is so cute and I also like her singing.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Favorite moment or scene has to be imitating Team Rocket. There have only been five instances of that occurring in the entire anime. Episode 20 or the Episode that Butterfree leaves(still waiting for it to return), again with Duplica and her Ditto later that Season(Episode 37 of Japanese dub, 36 for English), and again in the Episode involving Chikorita in Johto(Episode 126 I think) before taking a long hiatus. It wasn't done again until Diamond and Pearl where it wasn't as good but the line from Jessie made it worthwhile: "This is what they invented lawsuits for". They then did it again in XY(Episode 10) but it was short and cut off by Team Rocket with James saying: "Copyright infringement! Get away from him!". Of the five instances, the first two are the most memorable with an honorable mention to the one in Johto. Latter two aren't as good but the Team Rocket lines do make up for it.

Considering Sun&Moon has been about slapstick comedy, I'm surprised they haven't tried that yet.

Back