• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Polished Crystal (update 2.2.0)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2019
    I just found out about this game... I'm LOVING it so far! Some random questions... What is the Polka dots pokemon Bill's Granpa is refering to? Also, not a question about Polished Crystal, but will Red++ 3.0 be patchable with the old version?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2019
    I trade with the other me and get a pichu with GS ball after I defeat red and blue....is it related celebi?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Where is this "Lodestone" in Rock Tunnel?I saw some in Magnet Tunnel but there are no encounters to level with.

Edit:I took Magneton to Magnet Tunnel lodestone/machines and used a Rare Candy.That worked.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there it's been a while. I've been searching the forum for past 3.0.0 beta patches, specifically 70D16E1. Any help would be appreciated, ty! I mean if it's something no longer available I understand. I just liked messing around with that one specifically ??????.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Bugs

• Nuzlocke mode sometimes turns on by itself.

Oh god, having Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon again in Crystal seems amazing, but the Nuzlocke activating itself sounds scary

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Wow i never knew i see a pokemon game in which i get treated like a robber..oh who am i kidding i went to prison in pokemon prism

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    A robber? Haha what are you talking about? When Silver steals a Pokemon and the police thinks you did it?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • A robber? Haha what are you talking about? When Silver steals a Pokemon and the police thinks you did it?

Yeah that one, i put it at high speed so i didn't seen it, until Lyra said to the cops that i'm not one, and then i put at normal speed and thus she said it

Update

OK i already got Flareon, Sylveon and Leafeon, 5 Eevees are ready to be turned to other Eeveelutions, sigh i need a Vaporeon soon x|

Update2

I just went to route 47, OMG the music! It's beatiful

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    I'm loving this hack, made a full run of 2.2 a few months ago and just downloaded 3.0, is there a full list of changes anywhere so I know what to look for?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    I just made an account to say f my life i just encountered a shiny spinarak on my way to Mr. Pokemon and did not get a pokeball before..

If someone knows a working shiny cheat for this game please tell me so i can get my spinarak :(

Back