• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Villain Jam

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Pokémon Villain Jam
    (broken link removed)
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Screenshots:
    Pokémon Villain Jam
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Pokémon Villain Jam
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Pokémon Villain Jam
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Pokémon Villain Jam
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Pokémon Villain Jam
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Pokémon Villain Jam
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Game Download: Click me!

Features:
    - 8 Playable Characters! (Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, Cyrus, Ghetsis, Lysandre, Guzma and Piers!)
    - Press F to toggle Speed Up
    - An entirely different playthrough everytime! Since the tournament is randomized every time, and each character has a wide variety of Pokémon to choose from, everyone's playthrough will be different!
    - About 30/40 minutes of fun (I hope!), easily replayed at any time.

I hope you enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed making it!
    This game was made in 10 days for the Relic Castle Winter Game Jam #2.
    If you find any bugs, you can report them either here or on our Discord Server!

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee! This does seem interesting. Thought I'd ask, are there any bits of story for each of the villains despite it being a tournament style game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Ayee! This does seem interesting. Thought I'd ask, are there any bits of story for each of the villains despite it being a tournament style game?

The game does have a story, which in the end differs a bit between each villain, but the main focus is really the tournament aspect of it :)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Three quick things:

1. I'm just asking out of Curiosity, but where are the tiles from Team Flare's Secret Hideout, one of the scenes during the game's intro, originate from?

2. Also, you did such an amazing job, even for a game with such a short length! I also like your selection of Pokemon for the villainous team leaders to choose from. Lysandre having Delphox and Chandelure; Maxie having Machamp, Golem and Armaldo; Archie having Wailord, Dusknoir and both Sheninja and Ninjask; Cyrus having Probapass, Magnazone, Starmie and Absol; all perfect, often overlooked, choices to have on their teams.

3. I find it humorous that Lysandre can have Swalot in his team; he talks about his plans to "cleanse the world of it's filth and imperfections to preserve the world's beauty from being tarnished by foolish humans"... all the while he has one of the Poison type equivalents to a Quagsire: the meme-ability simply from the facial expressions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Three quick things:

1. I'm just asking out of Curiosity, but where are the tiles from Team Flare's Secret Hideout, one of the scenes during the game's intro, originate from?

2. Also, you did such an amazing job, even for a game with such a short length! I also like your selection of Pokemon for the villainous team leaders to choose from. Lysandre having Delphox and Chandelure; Maxie having Machamp, Golem and Armaldo; Archie having Wailord, Dusknoir and both Sheninja and Ninjask; Cyrus having Probapass, Magnazone, Starmie and Absol; all perfect, often overlooked, choices to have on their teams.

3. I find it humorous that Lysandre can have Swalot in his team; he talks about his plans to "cleanse the world of it's filth and imperfections to preserve the world's beauty from being tarnished by foolish humans"... all the while he has one of the Poison type equivalents to a Quagsire: the meme-ability simply from the facial expressions.

Hey there! Thanks for playing the game, I'm very glad you enjoyed it!
    The Flare tiles were all made by me, they're publically available with credits here: (broken link removed)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    Update: I'm uploading a new version, which now lets you see a Pokémon's summary before choosing it for your team (courtesy of TechSkylander1518!), and also fixes a few small bugs.
    Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0gfd92seh8oqipo/Pokemon_Villain_Jam.zip/file

And a small reminder: You can now get Villain Jam's (broken link removed) on your profile on the (broken link removed)!
    Pokémon Villain Jam

Just send your save file to me or any other Relic Castle Site Staff if you want it🙂

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hello, I would like to translate your game into Spanish, I don't know what you think? I have a youtobe channel so I can advertise

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Which game emulator have to use in order this game to work? I've tried MGBA but doesn't seem to work. I am on PC btw.

Back