• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation save fix?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I've been researching on the forums at the moment and so far I know it's a known bug that the animations don't save after editing them and I'm just curious is there a fix for it? :D

I thought I heard of one but I cant seem to recall.

I go into the animation editor, import the animations, and saves just fine (This case was Common:Shadow) :)

But when I test the game, the animation that I edited is reverted back to the original.

Is there a specific line I need to edit? or perhaps something I must do after I am done editing the animations?

Please and thank you! :D

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    That's not known to me. If it ever was a problem, I thought it was fixed. Which version of Essentials are you using?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    v11 sir :) the 2012-12-23 update.

I could've swore I saw some one post about it earlier but no one responded to it.

Actually this could've been a file error. I'm going over this again to double check. Main reason I posted is because some one else said the same thing and I thought I was getting that bug.

[EDIT] Yea, for some reason it's fine when I save and don't start the game. But as soon as I start the game, the work I put in to editing the animations are back to the original state before. Strange...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i think your problems is because there is a conflict between Scripts.rxdata with script in folder PBS.

Back