• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

@Netto
    Spoiler:

I just ate some Kettle Chips. I liked them.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Does Lysandre die in Y?

that's what some people are saying o.O

looks like the games have differing stories too

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

The stories differ marginally. Basically the overall theme changes, but not what actually happens.

I will not tell you whether or not anyone die.
    Okay fine, I will. Spoilers incoming.
    Spoiler:

In other news, I forgot the external hard drive I had my entire anime backlog on at home. Oops. I guess I'll stream, then.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

Tsk. okay I swear this phone crap is getting outrageous. I have at the most 5 animes I am downloading halve way done downloading. well what do you know. "the phone trolls" aka the credit card creeps just HAD to go trolling us again. and as you all know it messes up my net. tsk. would not have this stupid problem if mega share or whatevs was working but its not. its bad enough that my net randomly goes out. sigh. *sigh again*. *goes to reset internet.*. (like what it just did.....)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Indeed, mine automatically resume if my broadband cuts out for whatever reason.

Just won 40 quid on a totally uneducated guess at a football score. Splendid.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Moneyfarming the Chateau is fun, although now I've moved on to farming Resturant Le Wow now. 100k+ profit for 5 ezy battles? yes pls

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Hey, I'm also trying to make some money. Seeing as I won £39 last night I'll be in profit even if I lose both of these today.
    YOmDYUf.png

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I don't know how the situation is in Sweden right now but you really should get some work experience under your belt as a teenager.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back